Chapter 408: Demon Realm

In the eyes of ordinary people, Demon Realm is just a mysterious country isolated from the world. It is said that the climate and living conditions in Country The desert is shrouded, and the remaining two-thirds and half are forests that never see sunlight all year round. Only less than one-third of the place is truly suitable for human habitation. However, Country X, which is the Demon Realm, is under the leadership of the Demon Emperor , organized people to build a city, and built a moat and planted trees outside the city, which can not only resist the invasion of wind and sand, but also defend against enemies, and the scenery is also very good. To a certain extent, in addition to modern living equipment, the Moxiu Realm is It's not much different from the towns in ancient times.

There are no ordinary people in the Demon Realm, they are all cultivators. They believe in the God of Darkness, support the Demon Emperor, and respect the Witch. As long as these three beliefs are not involved, in fact, the people in the Demon Realm are almost the same as ordinary people, and they are even better than People in the Bai Dao cultivation world are very honest and frank. They do whatever they want and never care about other people's opinions. Of course, it is not unreasonable for them to be called demons, just because many of them are relatively demonic in their cultivation. Some even use the blood of babies or virgins to enhance their cultivation, which is why they are called Moxiu.

But those were in the past and a very small number of people. Under normal circumstances, they were just looking for some shortcuts, which was harmless.

A few days ago, the Demon King announced the marriage of the witch. The demon cultivators were happy but also sad at the same time. They were still a little concerned that the most noble witch in the demon world would marry someone from the white cultivator world. Yes, Bai Xiu hates them, and they also don't want to see Bai Xiu. The witch marrying Bai Xiu seems to mean that they have no talents in the Demon Realm. They feel unspeakable aggrieved in their hearts, but the Demon Emperor said that, They could only silently bless the witch, temporarily put aside their hatred for Bai Xiu, and happily prepare for the witch's wedding.

The Demon City is the capital of the Demon City. The Palace of the Demon Emperor and several major nobles of the Demon Realm are all based here. The concubine's villa is naturally no exception. It is located in the south of the Demon City. Its level of luxury is comparable to that of the Demon Palace. , because Fei Yu was chosen to be a witch from a very young age, and the Demon Emperor specially had her transformed for them.

"Ao, come and see, how does my new wedding dress look like? Does it look good?"

In the courtyard where Fei Yu lives, Fei Yu, who is wearing a wedding dress, has a happy smile on her face, and pulls Leng Ao, who happens to be passing by the living room, in front of him Turning in circles.

Leng arrogantly threw away her hand, with a sinister smile on his lips, and lazily raised his eyes to look at her. The pure white fishtail wedding dress was studded with pearls the size of marbles, and the chest was made into a flower shape. , her shoulders were exposed, and a set of priceless pearl necklaces lay quietly on her sexy collarbone. Looking up, her shoulder-length hair was pulled into a noble bun. In order to show her youth and beauty, she specially Two silk threads hung down by her ears, and a pure white peony flower was pinned to her bun, making her look even more pure and beautiful. The twenty-one-year-old Fei Yu seemed to have grown into a great beauty who would conquer the entire country. There is enchantment in the purity, and a little sexy in the beauty. In the past, he might have accepted her calmly, and even tried to like her, but now... Leng Ao turned around and left. I'm sorry, don't say that he has it in his heart. Even if Xiao Ning doesn't, he doesn't like a calculating woman like her.

"Uh...Leng Ao, stop!"

Seeing this, Feiyu's smile froze on her face, she angrily waved the servant away, and unwillingly raised her skirt to block his way. They were about to get married, why did he Still so indifferent?