Chapter 458: I am responsible for Ying's safety.

"I am responsible for Ying's safety."

As the door was opened again, a low and firm voice sounded. Ye Tianxie walked towards them step by step, looking at Xuanyuan Ying standing in front of him. Six people sat directly next to him. They looked at each other and smiled, "I won't go back, Young Master. No one can find my family, and no one can touch them. Let me stay."

Others Unable to say anything to refute, Lengqing took a step forward, with an arrogance that was not inferior to anyone else's in his brows. Almost everyone looked at him with confusion and scrutiny. Why did they suddenly seem to have this feeling? Never really understood the feeling of cold love? Is it an illusion?

"I won't ask you who you are, Lengqing. You deserve my trust."

His eyes stared at Lengqing for a moment, his dark eyes, Xuanyuan Ying's voice was still as cold as ever, without any ups and downs, and he was not good at employing people. It is his principle not to be suspicious, even if he may really be hiding some huge secret.

"Now is not the time to say some things, and once they are said, the world will be in chaos. Young Master Ying, please forgive me for not being able to explain it clearly to you, but the oath I made is always valid, and I will never betray you in this life."

Looking into his eyes, Rang saw clearly the clarity and calmness in his eyes, and said coldly and firmly, his family is a family that is not allowed to exist in this world but has existed for tens of thousands of years. Once it breaks out, the Bai Dao cultivation world will face collapse. , they won’t do that unless absolutely necessary.

"Well, that's it, Luo Bing, you guys set off immediately without making any mistakes!"

Looking away, Xuanyuan Ying made a domineering decision, got up and left with Ye Tianxie. There were some things he had to calm down and think about.

"Xuanyuan..."

Looking at their backs, Luo Bing raised his hand, and finally put it down in compromise, holding his hands tightly together. After all, they were still too weak. If they were strong enough, how could they face Today’s dilemma?

Almost everyone is unwilling to give in, but what can they do if they are unwilling to give in? This world is so cruel, strength determines everything!

"What's wrong?"

Xuanyuan Ying and Ye Tianxie returned to the room and went directly into the space. Only when he returned here could he truly think about everything calmly. Seeing him sitting alone on the grass for most of the day, Ye Tian Xie walked over and hugged him from behind, resting her head gently on his shoulder. Ying has always given people the impression of being cold and a little bit ruffian, omnipotent, no matter how bad the situation is. He wouldn't frown, but this time he clearly felt that his heart was floating and he had no bottom.

"Well...it's nothing, I just suddenly felt a little stressed." He

closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to relax his body and lean on his chest. He was also human, and he also had moments of uncertainty and weakness, but he never let those emotions go. It’s just for others to see.

"I will always be with you."

Putting down his legs and sitting down, Ye Tianxie moved him gently, tried to find a comfortable position for him to lean on, hugged him, and whispered unwaveringly in his ear. promise.

"Well, I've always known, Xie, if it weren't for you, I might not have been able to hold on for so long." She just softened her body and lay on

his lap. Xuanyuan Ying held his face with both hands. What he said was sincere. , since he came to this world, the things he has encountered have become more and more difficult. If it were not for the support of love, he would have collapsed long ago.

"Haha... Idiot!"

He chuckled and flicked his forehead with his fingers, gently stroking his long hair that spread out with his big hands. He had sworn many, many years ago that he would always be by his side. , but he broke the promise 50,000 years ago. Now, 50,000 years later, he will never make the same mistake again. Even if he gives the order again, he will not leave him for even a second. Once, there was Xuanyuan in the God Realm. Ling Xiao was the only one with Ying, and it is the same now. Ye Tianxie was only with Xuanyuan Ying.

"By the way, didn't you get your old memories back? I have a little question."

He had been keeping this matter in his mind for a long time and never found a chance to ask. Now is the time.

"Huh?"

Ye Tianxie raised his eyebrows with a questioning expression, rubbing his fingers repeatedly on his cherry red lips, and something called desire gradually burned in his eyes.

"Like Ying Zhenlingfeng, have we been lovers before?"

Xuanyuan Ying was keenly aware of the lust in his eyes. Xuanyuan Ying pulled his hand down, lowered his eyes and played with it while asking softly. God knows how nervous he was. , although he never believed in those love without reasons, let alone innocent things, but he really hoped that they had a past.

"Huh?"

Obviously he didn't expect him to ask such a question. Ye Tianxie hesitated for a moment, and the corners of his lips curved in a slightly self-deprecating arc.

"I also hope so. You used to be so noble that no one dared to blaspheme easily. I have always had a crush on you, but it's a pity..." You only have your brother Pangu in your eyes and heart. This is Ye Tian. What Xie didn't say was that the war between the three realms 50,000 years ago was because of the Great God Pangu. He automatically fell into reincarnation 50,000 years ago because of the Great God Pangu. Perhaps in his arrogant eyes, only the Great God Pangu was worthy of him, right?

"Isn't it?"

There was a hint of disappointment in Peach Blossom's eyes, which was quickly covered up by him. Xuanyuan Ying stood up, held his face, and gave him a kiss.

"It doesn't matter, it will be the same from now on. We still have endless years in the future to create countless memories." Hearing this,

Ye Tianxie's heartbeat couldn't help but speed up several beats, but he was too rational, and in a moment he She regained her composure, took his hand and brought it to her lips for a kiss.

"I hope so."

Yes, I hope so. No one knows his obsession with the Great God Pangu better than him. It is simply twisted and perverted. He really doesn't know whether he will be able to regain his memory after regaining his memory... At that time, he was nothing in his mind, right?

How shrewd is Xuanyuan Ying? How could you not see that Ye Tianxie was abnormal, but he didn't say anything, just smiled. Many things can't be said, he will prove with actions that what he said at the moment will always be effective, and they will never will be separated.