Chapter 434 To Fight or Not to Fight (Part 2)

"There is no need for the Concubine Family Master to remind me of the rules of the Demon Palace. I know it better than anyone else. I have said it before, if it is not a matter of life and death in the Demon Realm, I will not even bother. Intervene, Demon Emperor, Marshal Fei, maybe you only care about face issues, but what I care about is the life and death of the people. As long as it is related to life and death, there is nothing that I cannot handle." Whenever a big family is born, no

one It's a fuel-efficient lamp. Lan Yu looks cold, but at this moment he is sharp-tongued, forceful, and reasonable. Indeed, the Demon Palace never interferes with the affairs of the court. The task of the witch is to convey the meaning of the God of Darkness. , praying for the safety of his people. His reason may be far-fetched, but it is not unreasonable. No one can find any powerful words to refute him for a while.

"Witch, do you really want to take care of the affairs of the court?"

Fei Yuanqing's eyes were filled with obvious murderous intent. In order to start a war between the two worlds, he had gone crazy and openly threatened the witch in front of everyone.

Lan Yu was not blind, so it was impossible for him not to feel such obvious murderous intent, but the moment he stood up, there was no way out. His eyes fearlessly met those murderous eyes, and he took a strong step forward. .

Cabinet ministers, you look at me and I look at you. It seems that you don't understand what the situation is now. First there is the Demon Emperor, and now there is the Witch. Is Concubine Yuanqing trying to rebel against heaven?

"Bold Concubine Yuan Qing, how dare you go beyond your duties again and again. The witch has a noble status. Please pay attention to your attitude." Lan Yu is the Lan family. Since he has publicly stated that he does not support war, he and Fei

Yuan Qing confronts him head-on, and Lan Bo can no longer remain silent. He must preserve the pride of the Lan family.

"You are the one who is bold, Lan Bo. Who allowed you to call me by my name repeatedly?"

Concubine Yuanqing glared and shouted arrogantly. In terms of ranking in the court, although the marshal and the prime minister are about the same, in fact, , Lan Bo is not as good as him. In terms of cultivation, Concubine Yuanqing is a venerable person. No matter who he is, as long as he is a cultivator below the venerable person, he must be respected as a concubine when he meets him!

"You..."

Lan Bo almost couldn't catch his breath. Damn, he forgot his identity in the impulse. He closed his eyes and took two deep breaths before opening his eyes again and said, "I was just impulsive. I'm sorry, but Marshal Fei, the witch is the belief of all people, and every word he says represents the great God of Darkness. Since he doesn't agree with the war, then the truth is that he will definitely not approve it. I also ask Marshal Fei to consider the long term."

God knows how much self-control he had to use to speak so many words calmly. Even a saint would not be able to stand Fei Yuanqing's domineering arrogance.

"I second the motion!"

Lan Bo and his party all seconded the motion. Their survival is closely linked to the Lan family. No one understands the principle of the tree falling and the hozen scattering. Since they have chosen a side from the beginning, they will always support it. in the end.

"I second the motion!"

At the risk of their lives, the royalist faction also stood up. So far, the number of people who oppose the war is obviously much more than those who support the war. As long as the neutral party casts another vote, even if Concubine Yuan Qing has There is nothing you can do about your incredible abilities!