Chapter 546 Extra Eleven

Although a couple in the countryside will not face the earth and turn their backs to the sky for the rest of their lives, they are not as open-minded as Ye Hengxuan Yuanqing. In this era where same-sex marriage is not yet common, even if they see each other during this time There are many gay people who are very happy, but the Long couple never thought that their son would fall in love with someone of the same sex and bring someone in front of them. They didn't come back to their senses for a long time.

Before they expressed anything, Lan Mu couldn't take the initiative to say anything. She just looked at them with a slightly embarrassed look, anticipating the various reactions they would have in her mind, hoping to convince them with the most perfect response.

Long Han and Lan Yu didn't speak either. The former held Lan Yu's hand tightly and looked at his parents nervously. He finally caught up with Lan Yu. He didn't want his parents to be the one who hindered them from being together in the end, while the latter Smiling indifferently, either he didn't care, or it was because he cared that he had absolute confidence. Even if Long Han's parents disagreed, he would find a way to convince them. After regaining the memory and ability of God King Yama, he would be more confident. Cherishing Long Han's simple persistence, he took the initiative to take him to the devil world, took the initiative to lure him to bed, and took the initiative to confirm their relationship.

"You, you, you..."

After a long, long time, Mother Long's eyes widened and her fingers pointed back and forth at Long Han and Lan Yu with trembling fingers. Did she hear it correctly just now? My son likes Lan Yu and wants to marry him?

Father Long has not woken up until now, which shows how hard this incident has affected him. The son who worked hard to raise fell in love with a man. This kind of thing completely impacted the nerves and reason of this country man.

"Mom, you heard and read it right. I love Yu. Yu is already mine. I want to be with him forever. I don't want anyone but him." Long Han knew that this was right

. His parents were a big blow, but he really loves Lan Yu and just wants to be with him in this life. Sooner or later, they will know this. He is not a man who likes to procrastinate. Now that he has decided, he will go without hesitation. Do.

"Touch!"

"Bastard, do you want to cut off the roots of my old Long family?"

Father Long, who woke up under Long Han's firm statement, slammed the table and stood up, his eyes almost falling out of his eyes. With his dark and rough face, he looked very scary, but neither Long Han nor Lan Yu flinched at all. They had expected this situation and had thought of corresponding countermeasures. "If uncle is worried about heirs, this is not enough to be a reason for your objection. I can only bear Long Han's child for him, and no one else can." Lan Yu, who had been silent until now, faced

him without fear.

His eyes are domineering and natural. It doesn't matter if you haven't fallen in love with him. Since you have fallen in love with him, you will not allow Long Han to touch other people and have children. He is a majestic king, who dares to make irresponsible remarks?

"You, you..."

The country man couldn't speak at all, and Lan Yu's aura was extraordinary. Father Long pointed at him tremblingly, and couldn't hold back a complete sentence for a long time.

"Dad, I really love Yu, please help us."

Long Han stood up and pulled Lan Yu behind him. He didn't want Lan Yu to be wronged, even if that person was his father.

"You... do you want to piss me off to death?"

Father Long puffed his beard and glared in anger. Why did he raise such a rebellious son? Fortunately, he was still complacent when he knew that he had become a talented person and planned to help him beg for a house. A well-behaved wife, but he actually... actually found a man for him. Damn it, where will the old Long family's face be in the future?

"Mom..."

His father knew very well that his temper was more stubborn than an ox. Long Han looked at his mother for help. Now that his father was angry, the only one who could comfort him was his mother.

"Sigh...Old man, just calm down and listen to what Han'er has to say. Besides, look at the young master of the Ye family and the young master of the Xuanyuan family. Aren't they also men, but they are happy. We are parents. Isn't this what you want in your life?"

Mother Long sighed helplessly, and pulled Father Long, who was dizzy with anger, to sit down. While pouring tea for him, she considered it and said, in fact, she couldn't accept it, but... no So what if I accept it? You can't just watch your son suffer for the rest of his life, right?

"Hmph, other people's families are other people's families. You are a loving mother but a loser."

Long's father raised his head and drank the tea in one gulp. He roared rudely. He would never agree to his son marrying a man as his wife.

"Bang!"

Mother Long was unhappy and threw the teapot on the table with a bang. Even though she looked like a village woman, she was the head of the Long family, and Father Long was just a decoration. Seeing that he didn't even care about his own face. If she didn't give it, the Dragon Mother cast her eyes wide and said arrogantly: "Yes, I am a loving mother. What's wrong with the loser? It doesn't matter whether he is a man or a woman. As long as the son likes it and they can be happy, I will allow it. If you can't stand it, , Okay, from today on, you will live alone, and I will not accompany you anymore. "