Chapter 491 Peak showdown! (Part 1)

"Is it really him?"

Concubine Yuanqing was obviously shocked. Her wide eyes stared at Xuanyuan Ying for a moment, as if she was sizing up how he could get so much attention from his master.

God King?

Xuanyuan Ying and Ye Tianxie both raised their eyebrows, seemingly getting a good hint. It turned out that Fei Yuanqing had been causing trouble for them not only because of Xuanyuan Donghang, but also because of him. Moreover, there seemed to be a bigger BOSS behind him. Haha... things seem to be getting more and more interesting.

"Even the dwarves cannot refine the ultimate super artifact. From ancient times to the present, there is only one person who can refine it, and there is only one in the world, and it is definitely him." The man said loudly and madly, not shying away from Xuanyuan Ying Ye Tian at all

. Xie, in his opinion, Xuanyuan Ying is already in his possession, and presumably, in the human world, he, a veritable immortal, is indeed the strongest existence, and no one can do anything to him. Unfortunately, people don’t count. It is never as good as God's will. A little immortal is worse than an ant in front of the God King. He is not enough to fill the gap between Young Master Ye's teeth.

"Then we can't let him go."

Hearing this, Fei Yuanqing became serious and pulled out his weapon again, looking like he was bound to win. As long as he successfully completed the task assigned to him by his master, he would be able to He asked his master to save Donghang, even if he turned into ashes, he would save him, and then... break his wings and let him stay by his side forever.

"Immortal from the upper realm? You are so brave. You dare to go down to the lower realm privately. Let me see who you borrowed your courage from!" Ye Tianxie stood forward proudly, his aura changed instantly, and his whole body was filled with blood

. There was a bright white light that did not belong to this world, and a faint blood-red color appeared between the eyebrows.

"You...the aura of the God King, who are you?"

The so-called immortal was instantly frightened and fell to the ground, his eyes widened with shock. The aura on his body seemed to be that of his master, and there was still no place in this world. Are there other god-kings? Why didn't the master tell him?

"You are not qualified to know, Ying, let's start!"

With a disdainful glance at him, the couple rushed over with weapons in hand. Ye Tianxie just raised his hand and killed several venerables, while Xuanyuan Ying They were fighting directly with Fei Yuanqing. The two of them were like butterflies in the flowers. They shuttled fiercely and sharply. All kinds of dazzling combat skills were flying in the sky. Xiao Ning and others, who were originally worried, were shocked. All kinds of shame and admiration, they are not at the same level as these two people.

"Ahem... maybe we should believe them."

Yan Sulfur cleared his throat uncomfortably and said with a black line on his face, Damn, let's not talk about Ye Tianxie, is that Xuanyuan Ying really the peak of the Mahayana stage? ? He had serious doubts, he was so damn tough.

But at this time, no one paid attention to him. Everyone's eyes were focused on the fierce battle. As Ye Tianxie was a god king, naturally no one worried about him, but Xuanyuan Ying was different. Mahayana and Venerable There is still a certain gap. He is only temporarily tied with Fei Yuanqing. The next step is the key.

"Xuanyuan Ying, I advise you to just surrender and capture him!"

After repelling Xuanyuan Ying's sharp attacks time and time again, Fei Yuanqing said arrogantly. In fact, Xuanyuan Ying's attacks did not bring him any pressure as he showed. You could tell from the thin sweat on his head that he was under a lot of pressure.