Chapter 414 The Cruel Truth, Xuanyuan Jie

"Haha... What did Xiaoying say? You didn't mean it, Zi Yan, have you forgotten what Madam told you just now?" Xuanyuan Yang put on his usual gentle and weak look , he had just set up a barrier outside, and as long as they coaxed the child away from Xuanyuan Ying, their plan would be successful.

"Huh? I... Got it."

Xuanyuan Ziyan raised her head and looked at him unhappily, but he glared back fiercely. Suddenly remembering their plan, she forced to suppress all negative emotions and stiffly He smiled and walked over with the thermos bucket.

"Cousin... Cousin... Mother asked me to help you feed the child. Give the child to me." After

pleading for a long time, Xuanyuan Ziyan still couldn't say the word "cousin", and put the thermos bucket on the bedside table. , holding a milk bottle in one hand, and wanting to reach out to hug Xuanyuan Ying's son with the other hand.

"Haha... My cousin is still an unmarried girl. Do you know how to feed a child? Let me do it myself. Thank you very much for your cousin's kindness." The moment her hand was about to touch the child, Xuanyuan Ying remained calm

. She held the child in her arms and quickly took the bottle from her hand. While smiling, she gently put the bottle into the child's mouth, as if she didn't notice anything.

But, did you really not find it?

This is absolutely impossible. With Xuanyuan Ying's keenness, how could he not see the weirdness between the two, but now he cannot act rashly and must be careful to delay the time. The evil should be back soon.

"I..."

Obviously she didn't expect Xuanyuan Ying to be like this. Xuanyuan Ziyan looked at Xuanyuan Yang at a loss. Under his instructions, she said bravely: "What did you say, cousin? We are a family. You Now that you have difficulty moving, I should help you, so let me do it."

If her expression wasn't so disgusting and her tone wasn't so stiff, maybe Xuanyuan Ying would have believed her, but... a flash of peach blossom eyes that ordinary people don't understand quickly flashed across her eyes. With all the danger they might have sensed gone, did these two people really think he was mentally retarded or what?

"Tell me, what's the matter with you? Xuanyuan Ziyan, it's a fact that you don't like me, and there are no outsiders here. There's no need to embarrass yourself like this anymore. Just tell me what you have to say." Sometimes, excessive concessions will only make people lose their temper

. The enemy's arrogance became more and more arrogant. Xuanyuan Ying really didn't want to look at someone's disgusting face anymore. After placing the child close to the inside, he leaned lazily on the bed and looked at her with slightly squinted eyes. With his usual sneer smile, stating the facts may anger them, but it is better than being pestered by them all the time. Just because he is mentally ill, it does not mean that he is really afraid of them.

"You..."

Hearing this, Xuanyuan Ziyan was furious, glared at him fiercely, and trotted back to Xuanyuan Yang.

"Brother Yang, he is so weak now. We can just grab him. Why are we entangled with him like this? I don't want to talk to him anymore." The small complaint instantly revealed their purpose, and Xuanyuan Yang frowned in displeasure

. He frowned, damn woman, if Xuanyuan Ying is so easy to deal with, why should he use her?

And Xuanyuan Ying also used this to confirm his suspicion. He asked why Xuanyuan Yang's smile was so strange today. It was a little less soft and a little more sinister and cruel. I see, that's what happened. ? He thinks he still has a good eye for seeing people. This Xuanyuan Yang and the previous Xuanyuan Yang don't look like the same person at all? Could it be the same situation as Cheng Wei again? Could it be such a coincidence?