Chapter 443 Everyone here

Although the Demon City is an imperial city, it is the most lively capital city in the Demon Realm. Normally, Demons with a golden elixir or above can be seen everywhere, but it is rare to see Demons in the Nascent Soul stage. Most of them will not casually hang out outside. Walking, after the news spread that Xuanyuan Ying was going to refine weapons in the Demon City, the Demon City was almost crowded with demons from all over the country. Not to mention those in the Nascent Soul stage, there were quite a few even in the Kailing Spirit stage, and sometimes there would be some... The frantic coercion of the two Sanzun often made the people of the Demon City depressed, but they did not dare to get angry casually for fear of offending Master Xuanyuan. God knows how excited they were about Xuanyuan Ying's arrival.

There is another thing that excites the common people of the Demon City and the casual cultivators of the Demon Realm, but makes the big family burst into tears. That is the price of finding Xuanyuan Ying to refine weapons. It all depends on his personal preference. Sometimes he takes nothing, and sometimes There are more than a million high-grade crystals. This situation was complained by many people in the big family at first. Unexpectedly, Master Xuanyuan just raised his eyebrows and said coldly, "If you love to practice, you can't practice." In the end, let it go. If the devil Xiu Jie was able to find a second high-grade weapon refining master, and his price was not much cheaper than Xuanyuan Ying. Everyone had to drink the bitter pill secretly, bow their heads and apologize, and obediently offered a large number of crystal stones with both hands.

Xuanyuan Ying's approach undoubtedly quickly won over a lot of people's hearts and quickly gathered a lot of property for him. Now his space is filled with crystal stones and various refining materials. They all laughed. How come they hadn't thought of this way of making money before? It feels so fucking good.

"Zhan Tian, ​​someone outside asked me to give this to you."

At noon, according to their rules, Xuanyuan Ying had to take a lunch break, and those who asked for weapons would leave and not come back until two in the afternoon, but Yu Na packed up and was ready to come in While eating, she was pulled by a little boy and gave her a colorful candy wrapper to give to Zhan Tian.

"Huh? This is..."

Taking the candy wrapper, Zhan Tian raised it to his eyes and looked at the sun, a trace of surprise and nostalgia quickly passed through his eyes.

"It's okay, let's eat first."

After a while, Zhan Tian put away the candy wrappers and pretended to be busy helping Long Han serve the dishes. Even an idiot could see that he was absent-minded. He looked outside from time to time. Everyone helplessly chuckled. He sighed, but it was hard to say anything much. After all, it was his private matter.

"Well, Concubine...is

it okay for Zhan Tian to do this?" Qi Xiangtian, who came to Xiaoyuan to have a meal when he had nothing to do, asked hesitantly. Even though he was no longer a member of Concubine's family, it was inevitable that there would be one or two people who would interact with him. Good person, right? Is it really good to be so depressed?

Xuanyuan Ying glanced at him indifferently, then looked at the absent-minded Zhan Tian, ​​his eyebrows furrowed almost imperceptibly, and he stood up and walked to the restaurant.

"If you can't let it go, go take a look."

As he passed by Zhan Tian, ​​a cold voice came clearly into Zhan Tian's ears. Zhan Tian was startled, and then said in a panic: "I... No, I just... ..."

Just what? Zhan Tian was confused, and even he didn't know it. Things from his childhood kept popping up in his mind, especially when he had just arrived at the concubine's house and was still immersed in the pain of losing his mother. He hardly spoke and would not fight back if he was bullied. At that time, Feiqi, who was a few years older than him, often helped him and comforted him. Knowing that he would have nightmares at night, she specially let him sleep with him, and then hugged him tenderly when he had nightmares, and held him in his arms over and over again. He said in his ears that he would protect him. Feiqi could be said to be the only person in the Fei family who made him feel warm. Although their positions were different now, did he really have to give up that sincere relationship?