Chapter 488 The Secret of Eastern Airlines

"Eastern Airlines..."

Looking at the two brothers hugging each other, Ye Heng murmured. Everything in the past appeared over and over again in his mind, including happy ones, sad ones, and the most heart-wrenching ones. After he left, decades passed, and he thought they would never have the chance to meet again. Although they never gave up searching, he and Xuanyuan Qing both knew in their hearts that he was probably no longer alive. When he left, Xuanyuan Donghang was almost half dead. He really didn't expect...

"Haha...Brother Heng!"

His body stiffened. Xuanyuan Donghang withdrew from his brother's arms and looked at Ye Heng with a smile. Their eyes were locked together for an instant. , even though they didn’t say anything, it gave people the feeling that they had said thousands of words. The love was so deep that everything was left unsaid.

"Haha... Xuanyuan Donghang, you finally came out. I thought you were going to stay in that shell for the rest of your life!" The beautiful silence was

interrupted by some fucking bastard, and everyone immediately turned their unhappy eyes to him. Including Xuanyuan Donghang and Ye Heng, Ye Tianxie and Xuanyuan Ying shrewdly saw the entanglement between them, stood aside silently, and temporarily gave the right to speak to Xuanyuan Donghang. They believed that his appearance at this time should have his own purpose. That's right.

"Fei Yuanqing, enough is enough. In order to force me to come out, you cruelly introduced biochemical viruses and turned so many humans into man-eating monsters. You also want to touch my family again. Now I am standing Here, tell me, what do you want?" He

took a step forward and stood in front of Xuanyuan Qing. Xuanyuan Donghang looked at him fearlessly. He used to be very afraid of him and didn't even dare to look at him. But now, after experiencing so much, he no longer feels any fear. If what he wants is to force him to death, he will give him this life, as long as he lets those poor people go.

Concubine Yuanqing?

Everyone was shocked, this person is Fei Yuanqing? Well... everyone's eyes couldn't help but look at the True King who was still sitting on the ground stupidly. As the master of the Bai Dao Cultivation World, he actually got together with the head of the first family in the Demon Cultivation World, and... he also had something to do with monsters. A share? Damn, what the hell is going on?

The most painful and embarrassing thing is Huangfu Lian, who is also a member of the royal family. What the true king did has completely ruined the reputation of the Huangfu family. How can they have the face to rule Baixiu Realm in the future? How can you face the ancestors of the Huangfu family and the cultivators all over the world?

"Huh? After decades of not seeing each other, my little pet has gained some temper. Xuanyuan Donghang, you seem to have forgotten who I am to you. If you want to save the Xuanyuan family, you can follow me immediately. I How about letting them go and promising to never touch them or even appear in this world again? Isn't this deal a good deal?" Concubine Yuanqing was not upset because Xuanyuan Donghang revealed his identity and calmly reached out to take it

. He lowered the fang mask on his face and fixed his gaze firmly on Xuanyuan Donghang opposite. At this moment, it seemed as if there were only two of them here, and everyone else had become a decoration.

"No, China Eastern Airlines will not go with you, Concubine Yuanqing, you can never take China Eastern Airlines away from us again!" Hearing this, Ye Heng

Xuanyuan rushed forward to block Xuanyuan Donghang. This time he They must protect Donghang no matter what, even if they die. Donghang can no longer fall into his hands. They noticed it the moment he appeared. There was no breath of living people in Donghang's body, although they didn't know it. Why, but they know that once China Eastern Airlines falls into his hands, he may never come back.