Chapter 513 Ren Miao

"Xiao Ying!"

The crisis was over. Cheng Wei rushed up and hugged him. He was scared to death just now. No matter how powerful Xuanyuan Ying was before, it was the same as before. Now he has no cultivation at all. It's all his fault. It's so useless, I'm so scared that I forget to react.

"Xiao Ying, are you okay?"

Feng Hai also rushed over from his hiding place and looked at him nervously from beginning to end. He didn't let out the breath he was holding back until he was sure that he was okay.

"Huh? Haha... I'm fine. Hide quickly. The door is about to collapse."

After coming back to his senses, Xuanyuan Ying nodded with Feng Hai and pulled Cheng Wei to run to the other side, but Feng Hai followed. Xuanyuan Ying Couldn't help but pause and turn around to look at him.

"I...I don't trust you, let you protect you."

His eyes were shining like black pearls, Feng Hai blushed instantly, so beautiful!

"No, we don't need anyone's protection."

After saying that, Xuanyuan Ying pulled Cheng Wei and ran upstairs. Although the zombies were separated, there were undoubtedly the most zombies at the door. They had to wait for them to disperse one by one. Break.

Feng Hai looked at the backs of the two of them stupidly. At that moment, Xuanyuan Ying's gaze was so cold and so sharp that it was scary.

"Haier, hide quickly."

Feng Wei in the distance took in all this scene and sighed helplessly. Seeing that the door was about to collapse, he quickly shouted, when will Haier open his eyes? Open your eyes and see clearly that he and Xuanyuan Ying are not from the same world at all. Sigh...

"Touch!"

Ten minutes later, the heavy door could not withstand the impact of the zombies and collapsed. A dozen zombies went crazy. As they rushed in, Feng Wei and several cultivators quickly drew their bows and shot arrows. However, they were not professionals after all. They could not aim every time. Instead, their hiding places were exposed. The zombies in twos and threes moved towards the places where they were hiding. Run over like crazy.

"Bump!"

Gunshots rang out, and the zombies running at the front died in response. Feng Wei and others looked up in shock, only to see Xuanyuan Ying holding a sniper rifle, aiming at the heads of the zombies with a desolate expression. His shooting skills were accurate, almost one shot at a time, and Cheng Wei was holding a light machine gun back to back to prevent zombies from rushing to the second floor from other places. Although it could be seen from his nervous expression that he was really He was very scared, but for Xuanyuan Ying, he chose to be strong.

"Who is he?"

Feng Hai murmured as he looked at the unfamiliar Xuanyuan Ying.

"Silly boy, he is definitely not a thing in the pool. Don't think about the person who is destined not to belong to you. Help Xiaoying quickly."

Feng Wei on the side said earnestly. He stood up and drew his bow and arrow. Xuanyuanying was protecting them upstairs. They will be able to show up, so the accuracy will be higher.

Hearing the gunfire, other scattered zombies rushed in towards them instantly. They all looked very scary with their teeth and claws bared. Many people were so frightened that they lost their sense of proportion. Only Xuanyuan Ying still maintained his calmness and accuracy. shooting.

At the same time, it was not only the zombies who heard the gunfire, but also a small team from the city who were searching for these zombies. The group of people was quickly rushing towards them.