Chapter 461 One after the other, Fei Qi and Feiyu

"Uncle...uncle, what did you say? I love me so much, how could I...the wind is blowing, I want to rest."

Feiyu never dreamed that the third The one who doubted her turned out to be Fei Jing, who had always loved him the most. Her eyes were so erratic that she didn't dare to meet him, and she hurriedly found an excuse that even she felt was very lame.

"Really?"

After hearing this, the expectation in Feijing's eyes disappeared completely. She turned around and looked up at the full moon in the sky. She couldn't tell what she felt in her heart. It was a little boring, a little painful, and also a little disappointed and despairing. Feijing's family People who appear to be bright and beautiful on the outside are actually very cruel on the inside, especially the heir of the family. His hands are stained with the blood of other brothers. It is because of this that he and his eldest brother joined forces to force the abolition of that inhumane family rule. , I didn’t expect... Could it be that their concubine’s family was really cursed? Must we live in the pain of fratricide for generations?

"Yu'er, my uncle also loved someone, and he still loves him deeply. At the same time, your father also loved him, but I never thought of killing your father and monopolizing him, because your father is the only one I have. The only biological brother I have left, Yu'er, maybe you feel it's nothing now. When you take revenge, or face the same situation of being killed by your siblings, you will feel the pain. My uncle feels sorry for you! "

After saying this hollowly, Fei Jing left unsteadily. Now he couldn't face Fei Yu. She was his niece whom he loved like a daughter, but she was the one who destroyed the deepest bond and desire in his heart, and once again let Fei Yu. The fate of the family is fratricide.

"Uncle..."

I don't know how long it took, Fei Yu sat down on the ground, her beautiful cheeks were covered with tears, her hazy eyes were so empty and unfocused, she didn't want to, she really didn't mean to take advantage of her brother, she ...

The uncle and nephew were so sad that they never noticed Fei Qi standing stiffly at the entrance of the courtyard. From the pain on his face and the shock and disappointment in his eyes, we could tell that he had heard everything... The next

day In the morning, everyone in the Xiaoyuan was still doing what they were supposed to do. No one mentioned what happened yesterday, and no one paid special attention to the absence of Luo Bing and others. Perhaps they were deceiving themselves, or perhaps, in one night, they had already Debugging is over.

"Xiao Ning, Ying Zhen, after breakfast you all go into the space to practice. You don't have much time. If you can improve more, it will be better. Lengqing Yu Na, you two will practice in the room. I believe Fei Yu will take the initiative to contact us. Department, you are always ready to go with me to meet her, Linfeng, if you want to go to space to accompany Yingzhen, I have no objection. I have already contacted Xiangtian, and he will send people to maintain the security here later. ."

While eating the breakfast made by Yu Na, Xuanyuan Ying calmly ordered. The atmosphere seemed a bit heavy. Although the big guys were dissatisfied, they did not have any rebuttal. They really needed to continuously improve their strength.

"Master Ying, over there Zhan Tian..."

Yu Na looked at the direction upstairs. Zhan Tian is still very weak and needs someone to take care of him at all times. They have all practiced, so they can't let Master Ying or Master Ye take care of him personally, right?

"Haha... Don't worry about this. Someone will take care of him. Yu Na, I hope you understand that the enemy we are about to face is more powerful than ever before. Moreover, we are in the open and they are hiding in the dark. We cannot predict their next move. What will you do in one step? Remember what I once told you. As my partner, I don’t need you to stand in front of me in times of crisis, but I will never allow you to hide behind me. Therefore, you must Become stronger."