Chapter 439: Midnight Horror

"I...I'll go to the bathroom to wash up first..."

I don't know how long it took, but Bai Linfeng pushed Ying Zhen away and ran into the bathroom as if he was running away. Ying Zhen looked at Xu Qian dumbfounded. She opened the bathroom door, her thin lips slightly hooked, and the color of her eyes deepened. She was so shy just to this extent. What should I do in the future?

No, for the sake of future sexual happiness, he couldn't let him be shy anymore. He held it back this time. Who the hell knows if he would be able to hold it back next time?

At the same time, the same passion was being staged in several rooms throughout the villa. As the saying goes, when you are full and warm, you can think of lust. It is rare for these hot-blooded young people to have free time. Their wild impulses compete with each other, and the flames that continue to burn almost almost The villa was not burned down.

"Ah!"

The passion burned for most of the night. As soon as everyone fell asleep contentedly, a woman's scream suddenly sounded. Everyone who had always been sleeping lightly opened their eyes. Regardless of their tired bodies, they hurriedly grabbed their sleep. Yu Pao rushed out. Among them, Yu Na was the only one who was a woman.

"What's going on?"

Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying was the first to arrive at Yu Na's room. He didn't even knock on the door. Xuanyuan Ying kicked the door open. The situation in the room almost made him suffocate. Yu Na, who had always been tough, unexpectedly With tears on his face, he huddled on the bed hugging his knees, his eyes full of panic. Looking at the room, there seemed to be nothing, but it gave people a sense of eerie disobedience for no reason.

"What's wrong?"

"Is Sister Na okay?"

"What happened?"

Everyone rushed to the door of Yu Na's room, but Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan's shadow blocked the door and could not see the situation in the room. Everyone asked worriedly. Even though they usually complained to each other, they never regarded Yu Na as a woman. When something really happened, they were more worried than anyone else.

"Stop making noise!"

Xuanyuan Ying growled irritably. He raised his feet and wanted to walk in, but his hand was held by Ye Tianxie.

"I'm fine."

Giving him a smile, Xuanyuan Ying pushed his hand away decisively and slowly walked towards Yu Na, who was curled up on the bed and shivering. Ye Tianxie glanced at a corner of the room coldly and followed closely. Go up.

The others finally saw clearly the situation in the room. When Yu Na's trembling figure came into their eyes, everyone couldn't help but feel a sharp pain in their hearts. Damn it, who could be so silent? appeared in Yuna's room and scared her like that?

"Yu Na, Yu Na..."

Sitting on the side of the bed, Xuanyuan Ying stretched out his hand to touch her, but...

"Ah... ghost, there is a ghost... so scary..."

His hand has not touched her yet, Yu Na was so scared that she jumped up. Xuanyuan Ying quickly jumped on the bed and hugged her, tightly confining her trembling body in his arms.

"Don't be afraid, Yu Na, it's me. I'm Xuanyuan Ying. Don't be afraid. There are no ghosts here. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid..." "Ying... Young Master Ying? Young Master Ying... Wuwu... Wuwu

..."

Struggled Yu Na miraculously heard Xuanyuan Ying's voice. She raised her head and looked at him with blurred tearful eyes. She threw herself into his arms and cried at the top of her lungs. It was so scary, so scary...

" Be good, stop crying, we will protect you, don't be afraid..."

Patting her shoulder gently, Xuanyuan Ying comforted her softly, but his cold and sharp eyes swept across the room again.

Hearing Yu Na's heart-rending and terrifying cries, everyone felt indescribable pain and discomfort in their hearts. She is such a strong woman, and now she is crying like that. Damn it, let them know who scared her like this. They had to cut him alive.

"Want to leave?"

Suddenly, Ye Tianxie's cold voice sounded, and he pinched the air with his right hand.

"Ah!"

A bright white light flashed, and in the direction of the corner of the room, a young boy who was neither human nor ghost suddenly appeared in everyone's sight. The sides of his pale neck were deeply sunken, and his hands kept moving. It was pulling at the neck, as if trying to open something up.

"Xiao Zhi..."

Zhan Tian's head was buzzing, and his eyes were wide open. He stared at the boy who was pinched by Ye Tianxie out of thin air for an instant. There was no mistaking him. He looked like a dead man. It was almost exactly the same time, but how could it be possible? He had been dead for seven full years, so how could he appear here now? Was he the one who scared Yu Na to tears? Who can tell him what is going on now?

"Xie, don't kill him yet. I want to see what kind of monster he is." After appeasing Yu Na for a while

, Xuanyuan Ying hugged her with one hand and looked at Ye Tianxie who pinched her with condensed eyes. The boy who is becoming more and more transparent has his cherry-red lips curled up cruelly.

"It's just a soul."

Ye Tianxie nodded and let go of his hand. He stood in mid-air and drew a circle with his right index finger. With a slight tap, the small circular aperture separated from his finger, and in the blink of an eye he came to the young man. The top of his head poured in from the top of his head, slowly sinking to his feet, firmly fixing him to the ground.

"Ahem..."

The young man didn't care about his current situation at all. He sat on the ground and coughed violently. He was a soul, and ordinary people couldn't hurt him, but Ye Tianxie was not an ordinary person.

"Xiao Zhi..."

Zhan Tian walked toward him unsteadily, and many scenes flashed intermittently in his mind, from when they first met, to becoming friends, to brothers, to finally when he was infected with a strange disease and was about to die... many and complex. All the images were squeezed into his mind, and his always calm eyes were filled with vulnerability and pain.

"Xiao Zhi, why would you..."

Squatting in front of him, Zhan Tian stretched out his hand tremblingly, Zhan Tian's voice was so choked that he could hardly speak.