Chapter 516 Finally back

"Damn, Cheng Wei, how did you control the teleportation scroll?"

Looking at the large wave of zombies in the suburbs of C City, Ren Miao couldn't help cursing. They used the teleportation scroll to go to C City at dawn. , but the teleportation scroll did not send them into the city, but into the suburbs. Damn it, all the zombies are now active in the suburbs, and Hong Xiaobing is too lazy to clean them up. It can be said that this is one of the most densely populated areas in the country.

"Um...I'm sorry, I..."

Cheng Wei cowered and hid behind Xuanyuan Ying. He had never been to City C, so how could he know its exact location? The teleportation scroll was transmitted based on the thoughts in the mind of the person who used it. He I can't think of such a mistake either.

"I..."

Seeing his appearance, Ren Miao had to suppress it no matter how angry he was. He looked at the zombies that were quickly attacking them with sinister eyes. Damn, there were not thousands of them. There are several hundred, right? NND, why is Ren Miao so unlucky?

"Stop making trouble, now is not the time to hold people responsible."

Xuanyuan Ying, who had never spoken, took out various guns from the space ring and distributed them to everyone. When it was Cheng Wei's turn, he saw him lowering his head silently. Looking sad, Xuanyuan Ying sighed helplessly, reached out to hold his head, and gently wiped away the tears with his thumb.

"Weiwei is not wrong. There is no need to blame yourself. There are only a few hundred zombies, nothing to be afraid of." It

is not difficult to hear between the lines that he does not take those zombies seriously at all. Xuanyuan Ying without cultivation is still Xuanyuan Ying, and subconsciously he still insists on him Consistent style, not afraid of anything.

"But..."

As soon as he spoke, Cheng Wei's tears fell again. He obviously wanted to help everyone. Xiaoying believed in him so much, but he... wuwu... why is he always so useless?

"If you cry again, I will cry too. No matter what others think, the Weiwei I know is very powerful. Okay, stop crying, let's fight together." She leaned over and left a kiss on his forehead

. , Xuanyuan Ying turned around and raised his sniper rifle. After a bang, the battle was declared. Dozens of people held the light machine guns Xuanyuan Ying gave them and fired at the zombies wildly.

Cheng Wei stood there stupidly, unconsciously stroking the place where Xuanyuan Ying had just kissed him. He couldn't find any words to describe the excitement in his heart. Xiaoying... no wonder he was so excited. Even Ren Miao was stunned

. He was stunned for several seconds. You know, Xuanyuan Ying rarely has physical contact with people, let alone being kissed by him. Apart from Ye Tianxie, Cheng Wei is probably the first one, right? Such an honor would be speechless for anyone else.

"That's... Xuanyuan Ying?"

In mid-air, a group of men in black flying across the sky suddenly stopped. Their wide-eyed eyes stared at the bloody Xuanyuan Ying for a moment. It was him, it was really him, he Back...

"Quick, report to Your Majesty."

The leading man came back to his senses and immediately took out the teleportation scroll calmly. With their strength, it was impossible to catch Xuanyuan Ying. Only Your Majesty and that person could Can.

The next second, white light flashed, and there was no longer a figure in the sky. If they knew that it was because they were afraid of Xuanyuan Ying from the bottom of their hearts that they missed the only chance to catch him, they would probably vomit blood, right?