Chapter 507 had to take action, the real devil

"Young Master Ying, please don't let down the respect of the soldiers."

During the melee, Yu Na saw Xuanyuan Ying staring at the shaking void, and couldn't help but choked and shouted, for her , her daughter is still just over two years old, although she is actually sixteen years old. If possible, she really doesn’t want her to deal with such a powerful enemy alone, but among them, the three of them are the strongest. For Young Master Ying and for everyone, she couldn't stop it. She could only pray in her heart over and over again, asking God to bless her poor daughter.

"I know, I fuck your ancestors..."

The hand holding the long awl tightened, Xuanyuan Ying waved the long awl fiercely and rushed into the battle area of ​​the Mahayana cultivators. From his previous life to this life, he had never encountered such a situation. A frustrating fight? If he doesn't kill them today, he won't be called Xuanyuan Ying, damn...

"Set up the formation!"

Xuanyuan Ying's perversion is known to almost everyone, and the move he showed before the battle is enough to make them cautious. Waiting for a while, a dozen Mahayana warriors held the same long sword in their hands, and instantly formed a strange formation to trap him in the middle. With rapid movement, a five-pointed star-shaped formation was quickly formed, and a powerful aura captured him. Covering Xuanyuan Ying, the five lines connecting the top of the five-pointed star are criss-crossed with the five spiritual roots of metal, wood, water, fire, and ice, merging with each other, approaching Xuanyuan Ying in the middle.

"Hmph, you want to trap me with a small formation? Just live in your daydreams!"

Xuanyuan Ying snorted disdainfully, and quickly drew a complicated sigil in mid-air with his left hand. Where no one noticed, A drop of cold blood pool water quietly mixed into it. The moment the talisman was formed, the long awl in his hand suddenly turned into a dagger. With a flash of cold light, the talisman suddenly spread out and wrapped up along the five sharp connecting lines, carrying With a terrifying killing intent.

"Touch!"

"No..."

Feeling the terrifying aura of death, the cultivators who set up the formation had no time to respond. The five-pointed star-shaped formation was shattered directly, but the attack of the talisman did not stop, and all rushed into their bodies sharply. Inside the body, everyone was knocked out. Everyone was vomiting blood. The true energy was flowing around the body. There was an expression of disbelief on their faces. How could it be possible? He actually broke the formation set up by ten of them by himself. Damn it, what kind of monster is this?

"Uh...ah..."

What surprised them was more than that. Just when they were about to forcefully use real air pressure to suppress the violent breath, they suddenly discovered that a stream of cold and hot air sank down along the meridians at some point. In their Dantian, whenever they get lucky, they feel as if their Dantian is about to melt or solidify.

"Ah... what did you do?"

One of the cultivators stared at Xuanyuan Ying in horror. Why did he seem to have lost contact with his Nascent Soul?

"It's just a little seasoning!"

Xuanyuan Ying glanced at him with disdain, rushed over with a long awl in hand, and killed one of them instantly. If Hanxuechi was conscious, he would have to jump out and scold him severely. They But as for the most precious treasure in the world, the word seasoning is too damn derogatory for them.

"Whoosh!"

At the same time, sharp arrows flying from nowhere assisted Xuanyuan Ying to kill all the immobile cultivators. In the blink of an eye, ten golden Nascent Souls were suspended in the air, Xuanyuan Ying didn't even look at it. The strong wind swept by and swept all those Nascent Souls into the space in an instant.