Chapter 505: Where did this come from?

"Hmm, as you can see, we should be qualified to fight with them now, right?"

Xuanyuan Ying nodded vaguely and looked up at the other elders. According to his estimation, those people are probably still He didn’t go back to answer his orders, and it was even less likely that he would know the news that Fei Yuanqing was seriously injured. Naturally, he would not send in reinforcements. If Luo Bing briefly improves his cultivation level, he might be able to fight the venerable one. The orcs are a race born for fighting. , the Wolf King's one-on-two shouldn't be a problem. He and the hidden elders are more than enough to deal with those in the Mahayana stage. As for the ten elders and Yu Na, the zombies all over the mountains and plains belong to them.

"You pervert, labor and management don't know you."

The crisis was temporarily resolved. Yun Xili frowned in displeasure and glared at him with hatred. Damn it, his apprentice actually entered the ninth level of alchemy at the age of twenty. He was already in the ranks of masters, but he still boasted of his extraordinary talent. Compared with him, his extraordinary talent was nothing. It was so damn offensive.

"Haha..."

A silver bell-like laughter suddenly sounded. Hong Xiaobing, who had been forgotten by everyone, rudely walked to the opposite side of Xuanyuan Ying and sat down, looking at the resentful Yun Xiling with a funny look.

"Old man, you are so interesting. Who knows about Uncle Ying's perversion? It would be strange if he stops being perverted one day, right?" "Pah, pah, pah..." Hearing her

call

to Yun Xiling, almost everyone was excited My jaw dropped to the floor, where did this monster come from?

"Who are you?"

Yun Xiling looked at him strangely. In his memory, there was no one like her in Xiaoying's team, right?

"Look for a slap!"

"Bump!"

In the eyes of everyone who was so shocked that they were about to die, Hong Xiaobing actually raised his fist and hit him on the head, which made Yun Xiling stunned for a moment. , everyone must be stupid, Nima Yunzun has dominated the Baixiu Realm for thousands of years, has anyone ever treated him like this? This little girl is so damn domineering.

"My name is..."

"Peng!"

"Ouch!"

This time it was Hong Xiaobing who was beaten. Before she could finish her words, Yu Na punched her hard from behind, ignoring Hong Xiaobing's grievances. , Yu Na looked at the still dumbfounded Yun Zun apologetically, damn, why is her daughter so miserable?

"Sorry, sorry, Yun Zun, she is my daughter Hong Xiaobing, you should have met her." "

Huh?"

Yun Xiling looked at Hong Xiaobing in disbelief, trying hard to combine that cute little doll with The wild girl in front of him combined, but... who can tell him what is going on? Why did the cute female doll turn into a savage after not seeing Mao Xian for a few months?

He was not the only one who was shocked. The ten elders who had also met Hong Xiaobing also had various doubts. People said that women had undergone a transformation, but they didn't change as completely as she did, right?

"Alright, little soldier, stop playing around. Yun Zun is my master."

Xuanyuan Ying said helplessly, stroking his forehead. Do they know the current situation? They are really fucked up.

"Yes."

Don't tell me, Hong Xiaobing doesn't listen to anyone but Xuanyuan Ying, and acts like a good baby in front of him.