Chapter 432 Vomiting blood and bowing his head

Chapter 432 Vomiting blood and bowing his head, unable to sing with his palm alone

What Qi Xiangtian announced undoubtedly has a strong attraction for everyone. The most important things in the lives of ordinary men are nothing more than houses, cars and women, but for cultivators like them, houses, cars are the most important thing. If they can't help them, women are just a spice in life. What they pursue is to continuously become stronger. Sometimes good weapons can not only improve their combat effectiveness, but can even assist their practice, such as the Qiankun Pagoda. Coupled with the long-term lack, for a while, no one raised any objection.

Seeing this situation, the person who is most satisfied is none other than Qi Xiangtian. Although this matter cannot block the matter that Concubine Yuan Qing will bring up later, it can win over people's hearts, especially those small families and casual cultivators. As long as they win over On the day they ascend, many people will definitely come to seek refuge.

Of course, the most unhappy person is Fei Yuanqing. He is not an idiot. Qi Xiangtian, Xuanyuan Ying and the two little foxes are undoubtedly doing this to resist him. Humph, he wants to see today how much they weigh. "Your Majesty is considerate of your subordinates and loves your people. This is an honor for me in the Demon Realm. But Your Majesty, Xuanyuan Ying is from the Baixiu Realm. Are you sure he will really help us refine weapons peacefully?"

Sitting on the back of the chair, Concubine Yuanqing put one hand on the table and the other casually on the chair, and said coolly. The people who were talking about it instantly turned their attention to Qi Xiangtian. Indeed, the art of refining weapons is exquisite. There are many. If Xuanyuan Ying adds any restrictions to the weapons with bad intentions, they will be unable to prevent them!

Qi Xiangtian had the urge to rush up and slap him hard twice. You old fox, if you don't make a mistake every day, you'll be damn unhappy, right?

"I don't understand. What do you mean by Master Xuanyuan's weapons? If so, I can rest assured that I dare to use the dragon chair under me as a guarantee. Xuanyuan Ying will never mess up. Come."

No matter how dissatisfied he was, Qi Xiangtian still had to suppress it. The concubine's family was powerful, and he did not have the capital to directly disobey him.

"Touch!"

"That's unreasonable!"

At the same time as the sworn guarantee fell, before everyone could react, Fei Yuan Qing slammed the table and stood up, glaring at Qi Xiangtian fiercely. He would never have imagined that in just one night, Qi Xiangtian actually dared to use the throne as a guarantee for Xuanyuan Ying. He was negligent and should not have allowed Xuanyuan Ying and others to follow him into the palace yesterday.

"Your Majesty, you are the most noble Demon Emperor in our Demon Realm, and the dragon chair beneath you was bought with the blood of countless people. How can you just use it as a guarantee for an outsider? You really chill me. Your Majesty is so careless and childish, how can we, the veterans and frontline soldiers, not worry about the future of the Demon Realm?" As expected of a general in politics and battlefield, what he said was completely different from what he thought in his heart, and his righteous appearance seemed to be truly heartbreaking , Qi Xiangtian's tall body froze suddenly, and he secretly screamed something bad. He actually fell into the old fox's trap. Damn it, it won't end well now.

"I agree, Your Majesty, it is a good thing that Xuanyuan Ying is willing to refine weapons for us. We are all very happy. Marshal Concubine's worries are not unreasonable. You only need to ask Xuanyuan Ying to make a promise. Using the throne to vouch for him is too childish. It was not done by the monarch."