Chapter 462 Private Room Negotiation

The entire Xinyuan Hotel was booked. The managers and employees all had a day off. They were replaced by the chefs and disciples of Fei’s family. Fei Yu and Feijing were waiting in the private room early. There was still something hidden in the darkness. Among the high-level assassination troops under Young Fei Jing, Fei Yu was determined to keep Xuanyuan Ying alive this time.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, Ye Tianxie, Xuanyuan Ying, Yu Na, Xiao Ning, and Bai Linfeng arrived at Xinyuan Hotel exactly. Even standing at the door, they could feel the stormy Xiao Xiao. With murderous intent, the two leaders looked at each other and smiled. Over the years, they have almost become accustomed to people constantly wanting their lives.

"Twenty-seven in the Nascent Soul stage, ten in the Mahayana stage, five of which are at the peak of Mahayana."

After feeling it attentively, Bai Linfeng opened his red lips lightly, and the usual gentleness in his eyes disappeared, with a rare murderous look in his indifference. It is he who is the God King.

"No, there is another Venerable and a Golden Pill."

The next moment, Ye Tianxie sneered. Thirty-nine people entertained five of them. It seemed that they should thank Fei Yu for her overestimation.

"As expected of evil, Feijing's aura is rather dark, and he is good at hiding it. It's not easy for you to feel it like this!" Xuanyuan Ying bumped his waist with her elbow, not sure whether it was to reward him or to belittle him

. , his tone was indescribably relaxed, as if he didn't feel the tense situation in front of him at all.

"Haha... They are just venerable people in the human world."

With an arrogant smile, Ye Tianxie could not be said to have noticed them at all. Indeed, in the eyes of the God King of the Upper Realm, the venerable people in the human world were nothing.

"Let's go, it's unbecoming of a gentleman to make a beautiful woman wait for too long!"

Xuanyuan Ying winked mischievously at the others and walked in first with Ye Tianxie. Yu Na Xiao Ning shrugged helplessly and followed them. Anyway, It's not the first day that Young Master Ying has acted dishonestly. No matter how strong the enemies inside are, he just needs to defeat them. No matter how much he struggles, it will be in vain.

"Here we come!"

Fei Jing, who was sitting next to Fei Yu with her eyes closed, suddenly opened her eyes, her voice was cold and hard, and there was no impurity in her eyes. Fei Yu was stunned for a moment, and then she stared at the door for a moment, folded on the table. His hands were trembling slightly with excitement.

Fei Jing glanced at her lightly, said nothing, and closed her eyes again. He still hadn't let go of what happened last night. If he wasn't afraid that she would die in Xuanyuan Ying's hands, he would never sit here and say After all, he still loved Fei Yu very much.

"Kunkou..."

"Young Master Ye, Young Master Ying, please!"

There was a knock on the door. The next moment, the door of the private room was opened by someone. Ye Tianxie, Xuanyuan Ying and his group of five people walked in one after another. Fei Jing and Fei Yu were alone, Xuanyuan Ying frowned almost unnoticeably, and returned to his unserious attitude in the next second, unceremoniously pulling Ye Tianxie to sit down.

Bai Linfeng, Yu Na, and Xiao Ning stood behind them consciously, observing the two people opposite while distractedly searching for places where the hostages might be.

"Young Master Ye, Xuanyuan Ying, we meet again."

At this time, Fei Yu had already calmed down, and her tone was indescribably calm. People who didn't know would probably think that they were good friends reunited after a long absence.