Chapter 504

"I saw the master, Young Master Ying, right there."

Suddenly, Yu Na shouted loudly, pointing her finger directly at a recessed place on the cliff. Although it was just a blurry figure, she had I have a hunch that it is the master.

"Well, let's go there, Wolf King, and ask the old man to cooperate with us in opening the barrier."

Xuanyuan Ying nodded and immediately controlled the space to fly over. At the same time, the barrier covering the cave opened instantly.

"Han, be careful."

A strong wind rushed into the cave. Before Qinghan could realize what was going on, he was hugged into his arms from behind. His eyes suddenly became sour. It was Xi Li, Was he still discovered?

"Are you okay?"

Ignoring the people who were walking out of the space one after another, Yun Xiling looked worriedly at the weak Qinghan in his arms.

"Well, it's okay. I'm not as weak as you thought, don't worry." At

that moment, he suddenly figured out that as long as Yun Xiling was happy, there was nothing he couldn't give up. It didn't matter, he was the elder of the Royal Academy. Well, how could it be so fragile?

"Master!"

As soon as she stepped out of the space, Yu Na rushed towards Qinghan who had exited Yun Xiling's arms like a whirlwind, and hugged him excitedly. Fortunately, the master was fine.

"Haha...I'm fine."

For the first time, Qinghan laughed in front of everyone. It was so beautiful that everyone was a little carried away except for Yun Xiling, who always felt that something was wrong with Qinghan. , but couldn’t tell what was wrong.

Xuanyuan Ying didn't have time to be as sensitive as Yu Na. The moment he closed the pagoda space, he hit a prepared restraint at the entrance of the cave. If he felt right just now, those people had already noticed the aura of Yun Xiling and the others. They should be summoned soon, and before then, they must leave quickly.

"Those people are halfway up the mountain. It is inevitable that they will use space to teleport scrolls. Mr. Zun, please create a barrier over the entire Juehun Cliff." Xuanyuan Ying was right, and the cultivators who were following Yun Xiling and his party were

indeed After discovering their aura, they were preparing to concentrate all their firepower to search under the cliff.

"Yeah!"

The three venerables snorted arrogantly, and a canopy so thick that it could even be seen with the naked eye suddenly fell from the sky, instantly covering the entire Juehun Cliff.

In the cave, after setting up the restriction, Xuanyuan Ying finally breathed a sigh of relief. Even if they really found him, it would take a lot of effort to break his restriction, as long as they used the space teleportation scroll to leave before then.

"Hey, Xiao Liao'er, long time no see!"

Yan Su, who had been looking at Yun Xili, quickly walked over and covered his head with a smile that made him look like a monster. Xiao Liao, how dare you ignore me. If it exists, do you know what the result will be?

"Go away, I don't know you."

Yun Xiling waved his hand away unhappily and walked towards Xuanyuan Ying who was leaning against the wall.

"My dear apprentice, I miss you so much."

"Uh... don't force me to do anything!"

Xuanyuan Ying quickly dodged his bear hug, and his forehead was covered with black lines. Damn, he is such a stick, he actually knows how to do it. He forced his way in here because he was worried. We don’t know what it will be like in the later stage of Nirvana. Isn’t he looking for torture?