Chapter 470

Time in the Abandonment Space is very fast and very slow. It is not dark outside yet, but almost a month has passed inside. Xuanyuan Ying’s body has fully recovered under Ye Tianxie’s daily mandatory supplements. Luo Linxiao’s family The couple was almost better with Yuyun taking care of them, and they gradually got used to living in the space.

"Is it really okay for us to hide that matter from the boss?"

In view of Xuanyuan Ying's physical problems, they never told him about the attack on Xiaoyao Valley. Others were fine, but Long Han, an honest man, couldn't bear it anymore. He almost said it every time, and today also, when he almost let it slip, Ying Zhen Ling Chi pulled him away despite Xuanyuan Ying's suspicious eyes.

"It's not about hiding it from him. We'll tell him after his body returns to its prime, okay?"

Yingzhen put his hands on his shoulders and locked his eyes. In fact, he had said these words many times, but Long Han If you are too upright, you will always make mistakes.

"The boss has recovered..."

Long Han looked away aggrievedly, he didn't want to be abused by the boss!

"Uh..."

His forehead went dark, Ying Zhen helped him, he lost to him, how could there be such an honest person in the world?

"Actually, I agree with Long Han. Xuanyuan is not a vase, and he can still bear this blow." Qi

Xiangtian, who was sitting on the grass beside him, raised his head and suggested. He understood their concern for Xuanyuan Ying, but who is Xuanyuan Ying? If he was such a man who could be defeated so easily, then he didn't deserve to be his friend.

Hearing this, Yingzhen Lingchi and others fell into silence. What he said was not wrong. They were committing crimes against the odds by hiding it from Xuanyuan Ying. If one day he found out, it would be strange if he didn't skin them. The problem is...this...well, they are scared. They have kept it secret for so long, and they no longer know how to talk to him.

"I can do it for you."

Lan Yu, who glanced at them lightly and remained silent, said softly.

"How do you know what we are thinking?"

Several people stared at him. Could he be a little too awesome?

"I can read minds!"

He didn't know whether it was true or not. Lan Yu still maintained his usual cold expression, but his eyes were no longer as cold as before. These people taught him trust and hope.

"Really or not?"

Xiao Ning was the first to jump out with a strange cry, covering his chest with both hands in an exaggerated manner, looking at him as if he were a monster, it was so cold and creepy.

No matter who it is, if he easily lets others know all his thoughts, the feeling will be very subtle, just like standing naked in front of others, very scary and terrifying.

A hint of hurt quickly flashed across Lan Yu's eyes, but he hid it well and didn't let anyone notice. He slightly raised the corners of his lips and said lightly: "Fake!" "Damn, I almost scared to death from you!" Everyone looked

up

. He let out a long sigh of relief, okay, okay, they heard that witches have super powers, they thought he was telling the truth! Weird and scary.

"Lan... Mr. Lan, are you unhappy?"

Long Han asked abruptly with a red face and a wild face. He didn't know why, but he just had a feeling that Lan Yu was very sad.