Chapter 452

The death of Fei Lian, the Five Tigers of Lianshan, caused a sensation in the entire Demon City. No one would have thought that someone with such a status as the Concubine family would dare to pluck the hair out of the tiger's mouth. Everyone was shocked and at the same time began to feel insecure. On the day Fei Lian's body was discovered, the TV station that reported the live broadcast closed down, and all the staff were missing. The soldiers guarding the city were also arrested by the Supreme Elder of Fei's family, and no one has survived to this day.

The next day, a group of 5,000 Jindan soldiers were stationed five miles outside the city. At the court meeting, Concubine Yuanqing even bullied Qi Xiangtian. Even Lan Bo and others were severely beaten by him. The whole demon From the top of the city to the Demon Palace, down to every street and alley, there is noise, depression and desolation.

There is only one exception, and that is the Xiaoyuan where Xuanyuan Ying is located. It is still crowded with people, and there is an endless stream of people seeking weapons. "Brother Lianshan has seen Master Xuanyuan." A group of five sturdy men wearing animal robes said majestically

. Standing in front of Xuanyuan Ying, his rough, wheat-colored face was full of arrogance. At first glance, he was not an ordinary person.

"Five great names that I have admired for a long time, Chen Ran, watch your seat."

As early as the first day of refining weapons, Xuanyuan Ying asked Luo Bing to help him find out the famous casual cultivators in various cities in the demon cultivation world. These few in front of him are Lianshan Wu. Hu, despite their reckless appearance, they are all Mahayana cultivators. Even their boss is still at the pinnacle of Mahayana. He was famous throughout the demon cultivation world hundreds of years ago. Even the Concubine family has recruited them, but they can't help it. Born and raised in the mountains, the conditions offered by the Fei family were not enough to impress them. After that, they disappeared. Unexpectedly, they could be lured out this time.

[Brother, this Xuanyuan Ying looks like he is only in his twenties. Can he really refine a top-grade immortal weapon? ] After the five people sat down one by one, one of them secretly sent a message to their eldest brother. He looked so slender that they could crush him with one finger. Is he really that awesome?

[Shut up, how many times have I taught you this? Don't judge people by their superficial appearance. Even if Xuanyuan Ying looks soft and frail, who among you can tell the depth of his cultivation? 】The dark eyebrows wrinkled almost unnoticeably, and even the boss's wise eyes never left Xuanyuan Ying's delicate and beautiful face for a moment.

[According to what the eldest brother said...]

The eyes of the other four people moved to Xuanyuan Ying tacitly, and their hearts were instantly shocked. Damn, they really couldn't see his cultivation. The four of them looked at each other, before. The contempt disappeared without a trace.

When they sent a message to look at Xuanyuan Ying, other people were also looking at them. These five people can be said to be legends in the demon cultivator world. It is said that when they were young, each of them was as strong and domineering as one. Although they are not brothers, they have a stronger relationship. Brothers are brothers, and the mountains outside Xiao City are their training ground. For hundreds of years, no one dared to set foot there easily.

Xuanyuan Ying and Ye Tianxie exchanged knowing glances. Zhan Tian's incident really made him angry. Fortunately, he didn't stop refining impulsively, otherwise he might have missed these talents.

"I wonder what the five seniors have to say?"

Xuanyuan Ying knew exactly why they were here, but deliberately didn't tell them, waiting for them to speak.