Chapter 450 Xuanyuan's counterattack

"I understand, Ying Zhen, take back your Qi."

Xuanyuan Ying squatted down, and the moment Ying Zhen took back his Qi, he held Zhan Tian's wrist with one hand, and a pink and white glow Light was continuously input into Zhan Tian's body through his wrist, and at the same time, powerful spiritual consciousness rushed into his body with a bang.

"Uh... uh..."

Zhan Tian, ​​who was unconscious, turned his chest, and the strong desire to vomit made him frown.

"Pfft!"

A strange sweetness rose up in his throat, and he spat out a mouthful of blood. The visible wounds on his body had recovered as before, but the man slowly fell to the side like a puppet with its strings cut off.

"Zhan Tian?" Ying

Zhen, who had recovered a little after taking the elixir, quickly supported him, his eyes filled with worry.

"It's okay for now. I have used healing techniques to help him deal with the surrounding injuries. The internal injuries are a bit tricky and will take time to recover. Ying Zhen, please feed him two pills first and take good care of him." Withdrawing his consciousness

, Xuanyuan Ying took a deep look at him and slowly stood up from the ground. When he glanced at the few Mahayana cultivators who were surrounded by the Sky-Slaying Troops and were obviously dying, a strong and terrifying murderous aura flew into the sky, peach blossoms His eyes were filled with murderous ferocity.

"Tian-Slaying Troops, cut them into pieces!" The

cold voice from the bottom of the underworld was mixed with bloodthirsty cruelty. Anyone who dared to hurt him would have to pay the price they deserve. Death would definitely be an advantage for them. .

"Yes!"

They didn't know the specific situation of Zhan Tian. After hearing Xuanyuan Ying's cold and cruel order, they vaguely knew that Zhan Tian's injury must be very bad. The hostility of everyone in the Tianslaying Army instantly turned upside down. The attack was more than doubled, and the attacks were even more ruthless, hitting the opponent's vital points without giving them any chance to breathe.

"Boom~"

The fighting power of the Mahayana cultivators is astonishing. Every move and every move seems to be able to directly tear apart everything around them. The aftermath destroyed all the roads and trees within a few meters along the way. The four people who were besieged were burdened with Seriously injured, just resisting their attacks was strenuous enough, let alone fighting back. The four of them finally experienced what it felt like to be besieged.

"Ah!"

In less than a minute, the other one died tragically under Luo Bing's scorching sun whip, and his whole body was scorched black. But this was not his final outcome. Before his scorched body fell, he was attacked by the aftermath of others. , the corpse instantly turned into powder, not even the Nascent Soul could be left behind. When the remaining three people saw this, fear appeared in their eyes. While resisting their attacks, they watched and listened in all directions, hoping to find an opening to escape. go out.

It is very difficult for a cultivator to live to cultivate to the Mahayana stage, and no one would want to die here without any reason.

"Want to escape? There's no way!"

Seeing their intentions, the dagger in Yu Na's hand turned into a sharp long awl with a swipe. Different from Xuanyuan Ying's long awl, the white long awl had a sharp peak at the top. There were sharp knives on all sides. If you were stabbed by it, you would definitely die.