Chapter 427: Concubine's Family

In the hall of Concubine’s family, Concubine Yuanqing and Concubine Jing sat silently on the main seat. Below them were all the elders of Concubine’s family. Everyone’s expressions were slightly gloomy. What happened today made Concubine The family has been disgraced, and may even become a joke in the entire demon world. Some of the old guys complained about Fei Yu, some were dissatisfied with the family leader, and most of them resented Xuanyuan Ying and her party. But under Fei Yuanqing No one dared to speak without permission.

"Dad..."

"How's it going? Is Yu'er okay?"

The eldest eldest daughter, Fei Dong, walked in from outside. Fei Yuan, Qing and Fei Jing both stood up with obvious nervousness on their faces. Fei Yu is the well-deserved youngest member of the Fei family. Princess, everyone held her in the palm of their hands. Even if such a big joke happened, the two giants still loved and worried about her as always.

"It's very sad. She keeps locking herself in the room. No matter how many times we knock on the door, she doesn't answer."

Feidong shook his head heavily, with worry on his handsome face that he was not inferior to Fei Yuanqing and the other two.

"That's unreasonable!"

"Touch!"

Concubine Yuanqing was furious and hit the chair behind her with a palm. The good-looking chair shattered instantly. Everyone was shocked. The big families in the Moxiu world are different from the big families in the Bai Dao cultivation world. Bai Dao cultivation world Most of the family heads in the world respect their elders, and the elders are basically members of the family. However, in the Moxiu world, it is completely opposite. The head of the family is the boss. As long as you are strong enough, you can be invited to become a member of the family regardless of whether you are a member of the family or not. Guardian elder or hidden elder.

The Fei family has dominated the entire demon world for generations, and each generation of the family head has been the elite among the elites. He has always acted arbitrarily. He said one thing, but no one dared to say the other. At this moment, Fei Yuanqing's handsome face was filled with a heavy look of fear. With anger and murderous intent in his eyes, everyone couldn't help but shrink their necks, for fear of being angered by him for no reason.

"Jing, Ye Tianxie Xuanyuanying, Leng Ao and Xiao Ning are all left to you. The head of this family doesn't want to see them again." "Yes!" Feijing agreed without any hesitation. As the elder of the Fei family

,

he In their hands is another deadly weapon of the Fei family, the assassination force. Xuanyuan Ying and the four of them make Fei Yu sad, they must die!

"Dong'er, please immediately contact all the administrative ministers to have a secret meeting at the concubine's house. The head of the family has important matters to discuss."

Concubine Yuanqing's eyes full of murderous intent turned to his son. He said that if he wants to send troops, he must send troops. Who dares to do so? Stop him, he doesn't mind destroying him.

"Yes, dad, but..."

Feidong hesitated and looked at his gloomy father. Is this really good? Qi Xiangtian is also a demon king after all. Excessive pressure will only make him rebound more violently. Could it be that his father can't even see through this?

"Say!"

Concubine Yuanqing looked at him coldly, turned around and sat majestically on the chair that the servant had just bought.

"It's nothing, dad. I just think that you are always king. Are we going too far by forcing him like this?"

Feidong was destined to be the next head of the Fei family from the moment he was born, but although he has extraordinary Intellect and talent, he is steady and wise but also has a kind and loyal heart. His father's past actions have already made the Demon Emperor resent them a lot. If...he cannot let his father push the concubine's family to the top of crime.

"This is unreasonable, Feidong, don't forget that Qi Xiangtian humiliated your sister and me in public today. If he hadn't stopped me, how could the Fei family have become the laughing stock of others? How could Yu'er be so sad?" Fei Yuanqing was furious

. , even Fei Jing on the other side frowned and looked at him with disapproval. As the next head of the Fei family, how could he be so honest?

"But, this was Yu'er's fault. If she hadn't been stubborn and only wanted Leng Ao, how could she have been humiliated today? Feitian no longer belonged to my family a few years ago. In order to take revenge on Leng Ao, she After getting Leng Ao, he did not hesitate to spread rumors, which caused the two families of the Ye family and the Xuanyuan family to almost suffer disaster. Dad, I love Yu'er too, but Yu'er really went too far this time. Besides, you are such a strong-willed melon. Not sweet, Leng Ao doesn't love her, our blind pampering will only kill Yu'er, do you really want to push the entire Fei family to destruction because of Yu'er?" Feidong seemed to have eaten a weight this time

. With an iron heart and no fear of his father's anger, he said earnestly that no matter how powerful the Concubine's family was, the rulers of the Demon Realm would always be the Qi family. What his father should do now should not be to force the Demon Emperor, but to Keep a low profile!

"You..."

Fei Yuanqing's eyes widened, and her whole body was shaking with anger. He never dreamed that the first person to question him would be his proud son.