Chapter 484 There is commotion from all sides, they are back!

"The general doesn't believe it either. Ye Tianxie Xuanyuanying is a descendant of the Ye family's Xuanyuan family. Even though they no longer serve Baixiujie, their name of loyalty is always the glory of their lives. They can never be like this. Do it."

Prince Lian was not the only one who believed in them. The head of the Ximen family stood up without fear of power and looked at the true king with a trace of doubt in his eyes. Since the death of the prince, the true king has become more and more excessive. Not long ago, the Leng family was sent to prison for splitting the two worlds, and now they are confusing right and wrong again. As a king with such a narrow mind, how can he convince the public?

"The last general seconded the proposal!"

Among military generals, who wouldn't be convinced by the Ye family and the Xuanyuan family? The last time they were bewitched by the True King, they almost made a big mistake. This time, they would never easily attack the two retired families before finding out the facts.

"You... you... are so presumptuous. I am not asking for your opinion, but I am ordering you to immediately gather people and rush to the Purple Lotus Mountains without any mistakes!" After the true king finished speaking angrily, he waved his sleeves and left

. Where no one is looking, his small eyes are filled with rare uncertainty. Is his decision today really the right one?

"True King..."

"True King..."

Under the leadership of Prince Lian, everyone chased after him, but in the blink of an eye, the True King disappeared, and a group of people stood stupidly at the door of the True King's Palace. Do they really want to accept this true king's order?

"Prince Lian, what do you think?"

After a while, the head of the Ximen family asked Huangfu Lian who was standing aside. After all, he is a member of the royal family and the true king's brother. If he hadn't taken the initiative to give up the throne, how would the true king's position be? Will it be Huangfu Shi's turn?

"I don't believe Mr. Ye Tianxie would do such a thing. Let's go and take a look first, and then we can act accordingly." Withdrawing his gaze from the

distance, Huangfu Lian said cautiously, "Huangfu Shi, do you know, You are seeking your own death. Is that man Xuanyuan Ying the one who lets others provoke you again and again?

"This is the only way."

The head of the Ximen family nodded without boasting, and took his people to leave first. Now he can only pray that the couple can create a miracle again. He believes that they can do it.

"Qi, go to the Royal Academy and inform Principal Yun Xiling that his precious apprentice is back."

After everyone left, Huangfu Lian whispered to his son beside him. With Yun Xiling's protection, he absolutely refused Maybe he was watching someone bully his apprentice, but as long as the Royal Academy was willing to take action, Huangfu Shi would not dare to mess around without any evidence.

"Hey, father, people from the Leng family..."

Huangfu Qi nodded clearly. With Xuanyuan Ying's ability, he believed that no one could touch him. What he was worried about now was the Leng family who was imprisoned. If Uncle Yihuang touches them, then the world will really be in chaos.

"This king has thought of it a long time ago. Don't worry, they will be fine. Go and come back quickly. We must arrive at the Purple Lotus Mountains at the same time as the true king." How could Huangfu Lian let such a thing happen? He had already had people sneak in