Chapter 445 The strong Lan Yu mother and son, the Lan family's final decision

“Lan, I have been your concubine for more than twenty years, and I have never had any complaints. Because of my son’s affairs, you have never regarded me as a human being. I don't care about any of this because I love you, but now my son finally has the hope of being able to walk in the sunshine as a man with integrity. As a mother, I can no longer remain silent. If you feel that Yu'er's decision It will cause trouble to you, so please leave me. I will take Yu'er away. No matter what happens in the future, we will never implicate you." Holding his son's hand, he remained silent and meek for more than twenty years

. The woman finally became brave and risked her life for her son.

"You... bastard, who doesn't know that Lan Yu is from my Lan family? Do you think the problem will be solved after our divorce?" Lan Lan was furious. He never dreamed that

Yu Ru would have such courage. This is why he got angry when he said he wanted to divorce. His dignity did not allow for a woman's disobedience, let alone 'abandonment'?

"Yes, sister, what you said is too much. Have you ever bullied me as a sister?" Mrs. Lan from the main door on the side also said sourly, "Humph, bitch, don't think that your son has become a witch.

" You can be arrogant. When you go back, let's see how I can fix you. "Er Niang, what happened this time is Yu's fault. How can you act recklessly and make threats here?" The second young master of the Lan family curled his lips in disdain. From his words

, it is not difficult to know how he usually treats this second son.

Damn it.

"Shut up, second brother. Yu is also our younger brother. Since he has made a decision, what we should do is think about how to solve it instead of being sarcastic here." Lan Jin, the eldest son of the Lan family, frowned and scolded. He is an upright person

. , He can't be as unsympathetic as his mother and brother. After all, the second mother is the second mother, and the younger brother is his younger brother after all, they are all his relatives.

"I..."

"Grandpa, dad, aunt, eldest brother, second brother, I know you don't like me, but you have to let me go because of my identity. Since my mother has made it clear today, I will not continue. Be silent, Dad, please divorce your mother. I will take her away from the Lan family, and I will announce to the world as a witch that I am no longer a member of the Lan family. Even if my identity is revealed one day in the future, I You must pay the price for my decision, and I will never let anyone make you angry."

Lan Yu interrupted the second brother who was still angrily and wanted to say something, grabbed his mother's hand and stood up to block her in front of her, without saying a word. He is not afraid to meet other people's eyes. He has grown up and it is time for him to protect his mother.

"You... Wow, your wings are stiff, aren't they? I'll beat you to death right now..."

Lan Lan was so angry that her whole body trembled, her Qi quickly gathered in her hands, and she violently pushed out a palm towards him.

"Uh!"

Lan Yu didn't dodge, and took the slap forcefully, with uncompromising arrogance in his eyes. Instead of letting his mother stay in this home and being bullied by them, it would be better to leave here and use her mother's beauty, kindness and gentleness. , she will definitely find a man who knows how to love her and cherish her.

"Yu'er..."

Yu Ru burst into tears. She looked worriedly at the blood on her son's mouth. She turned around and looked at Lan Lan opposite her with tearful eyes, her eyes filled with unmistakable hatred.