Chapter 423: On the verge of breaking out

Chapter 423: On the verge of breaking out, the monarch and his ministers confront each other.

"What do you mean, your concubine?"

Qi Xiangtian took two steps back, crossed his arms over his chest, and squinted his eyes lazily. How far could his marshal go?

"Let my daughter and Leng Ao continue to get married!"

Fei Yuanqing said domineeringly without even thinking about it.

"You slutty old guy, didn't you see that the one that Young Master Leng loves is our little Ning'er? You insist on tying two people who don't love each other together. Is it really good for your daughter?" Xuanyuan

Ying Xiao Ning Leng Ao, the person involved, had not yet expressed their opinions. Yu Na jumped out unhappily first, staring at him with a pair of beautiful eyes. Damn it, this old man has no end, right?

"Where did the yellow-haired girl come from? Come on, get it for me!"

"Yes!"

A group of tall soldiers wearing black military uniforms and holding submachine guns rushed over, pointing their guns directly at Yu Na and others, and at the same time pointing at their demons. Emperor, Qi Xiangtian's face instantly turned into the bottom of a pot. His troops pointed guns at him. Damn it, is Concubine Yuanqing a little too courageous? A flash of killing intent flashed across her enchanting phoenix eyes, Concubine Yuan Qing must not stay any longer!

"Prepare for war!"

With his eyes focused, Xuanyuan Ying, who was leaning in Ye Tianxie's arms, lightly opened his lips, with a murderous intent in his eyes. He dared to come here and was not afraid.

"Yes!"

"Bah, bang, bang!"

In the blink of an eye, the formation changed. The Sky Slayer troops plus Yu Lan moved their positions in an instant, tightly surrounding Ye Tianxie, Xuanyuan Ying and Qi Xiangtian in the middle. Everyone's They were holding the latest light machine guns in their hands. This was not surprising. After all, the Ye family was a military family, so it was normal to have access to guns. The problem was that the guns in their hands were all high-grade immortal weapons. Everyone present They were all cultivators. I could see them at a glance. I was immediately sweating. What is the origin of Nima Ya? Top-grade immortal weapons are almost the highest-level weapons in the world. They are rare and rare. They can be seen everywhere on the street. Chinese cabbage? Grandma is a bear, a group of people who are so awesome and so painful!

"You... Fei Tian, ​​you are so brave. As a member of the Fei family, you actually dare to point a gun at the head of the family." Then the

Fei family members who gathered behind Fei Yuanqing looked at their formation and saw Zhan Tian's figure. Falling into their sight, one of the elders jumped out unhappily.

"I am no longer a member of the Fei family. Now my surname is Zhan. Strictly speaking, I should be a member of the Xuanyuan family. The head of the Fei family, because of the kindness I gave you in raising me, I will tell you for free that the gun is loaded with the latest model in the world. Nuclear bombs explode immediately after being fired. The most important thing is that the bullets are also high-grade immortal weapons. In other words, even if you are a Venerable, the guns in our hands can still hurt you or even kill you!" What a common passage

. Ah, Ke Fei's family, no, probably everyone present except Xuanyuan Ying and the others were dumbfounded. Damn, these lunatics are so damn extravagant. They actually used high-grade immortal weapons to make bullets. How dare you? Waste a little more, Hundan?