Chapter 469 Hao Tianxin's Betrayal

"Boss, are you okay?"

Long Han looked at him guiltily. He was such a pig that he didn't notice anything was wrong with Young Master Ying.

"No, continue."

After moving his body, Xuanyuan Ying gave them a reassuring smile. He just lost too much blood, so there is no need to make a fuss. Just rest for a few days.

"Xuanyuan, why don't you let Mr. Ye take you to rest first? Sometimes you have to trust us, right?"

Ying Zhen suggested calmly. He was obviously very weak, so why did he still hold on? He doesn't feel any pain, but they do.

"No..."

"Okay, Ying Zhen, Que, I'll leave this to you, I'll take him down to rest first, and we'll talk about anything tomorrow." Interrupting Xuanyuan Ying's refusal, Ye Tianxie did it for the first time since they fell in love

. Having made a decision that went against Xuanyuan Ying's will, she picked him up and walked to their room. He could want nothing and lose everything, but he could not lose him.

Looking at their backs, most people showed a little envy in their eyes. They had participated in the whole process from the beginning to the present. Young Master Ye Shaoying's love made them learn to believe in love and love bravely. As long as they can do it for They hold on to this precious love, even at the cost of their lives.

"Okay, Long Han, what happened? Looking at your faces, no wonder Xuanyuan forced himself." After a while, Yingzhen put away his weapon and sat down, not forgetting to tease his brother in a funny way

.

"Something happened. Ten days ago, the True King led his army into the Purple Lotus Mountains. Fortunately, the Wolf King arrived in time and Xiaoyao Valley was saved from destruction. However, Ling Shao was seriously injured and fell into a coma. Second Madam Xuanyuan wanted to Ziyan died while saving Xuanyuan, the two old men were slightly injured, and the vitality of Xiaoyao Valley was greatly damaged."

In fact, he said it lightly. When they entered Xiaoyao Valley, the first thing they saw was the blood stains that they had no time to deal with. It was almost everywhere. At that time, all of them felt a thud in their hearts, and their hearts almost stopped. It was not until they were sure that the two most important old men were only slightly injured, and most of them were fine, that they slowly calmed down. You know, those But they are the people that the boss cares about most. If something happens to them, he really can't imagine how crazy Young Master Ying will be.

"Impossible, let alone the natural defenses of the Purple Lotus Mountains, there are various formations set up by Young Master Ying himself outside Xiaoyao Valley. Even the Venerable cannot just break in without alerting them."

Leng He retorted excitedly that Xiaoyao Valley is theoretically completely isolated from the outside world, and it is impossible for the true king to do so even if he has extraordinary abilities.

"Yes, what you said is correct, but what if someone leads the way?"

Ling Chi rolled his eyes unhappily, wasn't it because of him?

"What do you mean?"

Lengqing's face turned completely cold, and there was some kind of speculation in her heart, could it be?

"That's your Hao Tianxin. He is basically the undercover agent of the True King. It was he who led the True King and the others into the Purple Lotus Mountains and into the Xiaoyao Valley." Chen Ran shouted with red eyes. When they found out, they wanted to be punished

Slap yourself twice. If they hadn't left in such a hurry, how could the two old men have easily brought Hao Tianxin into the Purple Lotus Mountains?

"No..."