Chapter 537 Extra 2

"Um...why are you so stupid? Isn't it just to give birth to a well-behaved daughter? A child as handsome as me will never be any worse. Don't be nervous, it's just once, daughter You won't learn bad things."

Xuanyuan Ying's forehead darkened, and most of the anger in his heart disappeared instantly. He put his hands around his neck and acted coquettishly, making Ye Tianxie shake his head, while Leng Ao Xiao Ning felt goosebumps all over, the angry little shadow is scary, the little shadow at this time is even scarier, I really want to...vomit!

"You, don't you want your daughter to be as cute as Ling'er, but not as naughty and well-behaved as Ling'er to accompany us?" Ye Tianxie sighed helplessly in his heart, squeezing him dotingly

. His nose may be due to the loss of his nose. Unlike Nangong Chen, he really hopes that his child can stay with them, but... his eldest son is only ten years old, and he doesn't know where he is now. As a father, he saw him no more than three times a year. Every time he glanced briefly and disappeared in the blink of an eye, how could he not be miserable?

"By the way, where did Baby Ling go?"

The remaining half of Xuanyuan Ying's anger disappeared, and he finally thought of his precious son, Baby Ling, who seemed to have not been back for a long time.

Speaking of the name Ling Baobao, Xuanyuan Ying originally wanted to name it Ye Dabao, but was ridiculed by Xiao Ning and the others, and finally settled on Ye Baobao. After returning to the God Realm, it was changed to Ling Baobao, but still It's just white enough.

"Don't ask me, I don't know either."

Seeing his eyes falling on him, Xiao Ning, who was sitting at the table in the main hall and eating fruit, quickly distanced himself from the relationship. He didn't want to know where the little devil had gone. Every time he saw him, something bad would happen, and he wished he would never come back.

"Baby Ling, come out!"

Suddenly, Xuanyuan Ying shouted sharply, and a twisted void as big as the mouth of a bowl suddenly appeared in the sky above the main hall, and it rapidly expanded in all directions. In the blink of an eye, it was already two meters high and one meter high. Come on wide.

"Wow wow wow... Brother Baobao is a bad guy, please let me go..."

As a childish cry rang out, a handsome and domineering boy in his teens appeared, wearing a black embroidered brocade suit and wild short hair. At the opening of the void, in his hand, there was a tug of jet-black hair. The owner of the hair was also a little boy. He looked six or seven years old, with red lips and white teeth. He was very cute, but his face was full of grievances at this time. tears.

Seeing this scene, the handsome faces of the four grown men were instantly covered with countless black lines, "Master Nima Ling, can't you stop making such a fuss every time?"

"Daddy, why are you looking for me? I still have things to do."

Ignoring the crying little boy, Ling Baobao pulled his hair and jumped out of the void. He looked at the two sitting on the main seat with displeasure. Daddy.

"Busy? What the hell are you busy with? Why don't you let me go?"

Xuanyuan Ying shouted sternly. After his son let go of the little boy, his expression changed and he waved to the little boy gently.

"Qu'er has met the great god of creation, the God King Lingxiao."

The little boy who called himself Qu'er politely took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the tears on his face before politely walking to Xuanyuanying Ye Tianxie. Next to him, he greeted them respectfully.

"Haha... Qu'er, good boy, don't be so polite. Come here and give Uncle Ying a hug."

Looking at other people's sons and then his own son, Xuanyuan Ying really had the urge to die. Damn it, this gap is so great. A little too big, right? Why is the son of Mao Xian Heihao and Tuo Bayue so cute and cute, but his son is just like a demon king?

"Hello, Uncle Ying, hello, Uncle Ling!"

Hei Qu sat obediently between the two of them, with his small waist straight and his legs tightly closed, looking like a gentle little gentleman.

"How fake!"

Ling Baobao below frowned relentlessly, sitting casually on the stool with his legs spread wide, as if he was a rogue. Xuanyuanying Ye Tianxie almost turned his mouth in anger, what the hell and the others Why is my son so good?

"Ling Baobao, I have to beat your ass today."

Xuanyuan Ying exploded and rushed down from the throne. Damn it, he didn't believe that Xuanyuan Ying couldn't even control his own son.

"Damn, daddy, you are murdering your own son, be careful I will sue you."

Ling Baobao was startled and ran away. His daddy is a man who can talk and do it, and he doesn't want to be the victim of so many people. Face and butt blossom.