Chapter 415 The intense collision between dark demonic nature and bloodthirsty

Chapter 415 The intense collision between dark demonic nature and bloodthirsty killing.

“Jie Jie... Xuanyuan Ying, you are so smart, even I kind of like you. Yes, everything is as you guessed, but you The last question is wrong, do you think I will be afraid? Should I be afraid of a person who was given up in the womb? Haha..." Xuanyuan Jie screamed twice and walked towards Xuanyuan Ying step by step. After finishing his words, he went

crazy He laughed heartily, and there was an unnoticeable hurt hidden deep in his sinister eyes.

Xuanyuan Ziyan has been stupid for a long time. Now she can't react to anything. Her brother Yang has given her too many shocks, and Xuanyuan Ying always looks at him indifferently. Maybe he is really pitiful, but he He is not a savior, nor does he have such great sentiments to save someone who is planning to harm him.

"So, are you going to arrest me or my son?"

Faced with someone's crazy laughter, Xuanyuan Ying's voice was tainted with a little condensation. The smile at the corner of his mouth had faded without knowing when, and a clear murderous aura gradually gathered in his eyes. , he can completely figure out the rest and doesn't want to continue to struggle with him.

"So, haha... Xuanyuan Ying, whether it's you or your son, I will take him back." Xuanyuan Jie

's laughter stopped suddenly, and the hidden Qi rushed out of his body with a bang, and his right hand was like an eagle's claw. Like, he stretched out towards him fiercely.

"Then you have to ask the red soul in my hand!"

Xuanyuan Ying is not a fuel-efficient lamp. Although he is relatively weak now, his cultivation is still there. I feel that his cultivation in the early stage of Mahayana is not too much. Surprised, his body quickly jumped up from the bed. After narrowly avoiding his fierce attack, the dagger that Hun had remade for him appeared on his right palm. He named it Red Hun. This time, He won't let anyone destroy Chihun again.

"As expected of Xuanyuan Ying, you have such agile skills, but I advise you to forget it? With your spiritual cultivation, you are no match for me." Bloodthirsty stretched out his tongue and licked his lips, Xuanyuan Jie

's His eyes were locked on Xuanyuan Ying opposite the bed. Although his ability to leapfrog combat was astonishing, given his current situation, it would be good if he could maintain his current level of cultivation.

"Have you had enough nonsense?"

With a faint glance at him, Xuanyuan Ying flicked his right arm, and the red soul instantly turned into a long cone about two meters long. The body of the cone was delicate, and the tip of the cone was cold and sharp. The only thing missing was The contamination of blood.

"Jie Jie... you really don't know how to live or die!"

Xuanyuan Jie screamed twice, and a strange weapon appeared on his right hand in the blink of an eye. It looked like a knife, but it was not as one-sided as an ordinary knife. The opening is as sharp as a sword on both sides, but it is much larger than a sword. It is covered with strange and complicated lines, and a trace of evil energy surrounds it.

"Mid-grade immortal weapon, it is said to be your protective weapon. It broke during the battle with the Falcon, right? Try my demon blood sword, the dark moon has no light!" With a wave of the sword, a strong

force The terrifying dark power instantly rushed towards Xuanyuan Ying, and the strong and breathless killing aura instantly filled the entire room with Xuanyuan Ying's body as the center. The long awl in his hand slammed hard on the ground, and the dark power's attack was instantly blocked. Destroyed, but...