Chapter 464 Shocked the world, thundering the world.

"Oh my God, Xuanyuan is no longer a human being."

Qi Xiangtian and Lan Yu's eyes almost popped out. Who the hell has ever seen such a tough master? His soul has condensed into a physical entity. Considering his age and talent for refining weapons, he will definitely reach the level of a master in a few years. This is completely beyond their imagination.

"Maybe this is our hope, Qi Xiangtian, I don't want to give up this hope."

After an unknown amount of time, Lan Yu flipped up his long hair and stared firmly at the person and soul in the air.

"So?"

Qi Xiangtian turned his head. They had grown smaller. This was the first time that he saw Lan Yu's eyes full of hope. Ever since he knew the burden on his shoulders, he had always been lifeless. Xuanyuan Ying was still in the dark. What guarantee was given to him?

"So, we can't let anyone hurt him."

After saying this, Lan Yuruan whistled, and a golden-winged roc flew down and landed docilely beside them.

"Let's go, Demon King, protect our hope!"

At some point, Lan Yu was already sitting on the back of the golden-winged roc and was reaching out to Qi Xiangtian.

Looking at his white and delicate palms, Qi Xiangtian smiled, stretched out his hand, and with his help, sat on the back of the golden-winged roc. The two of them flew all the way to Xuanyuan Ying's location. They had no way out.

Deep in the Demon Palace, several tyrannical qi suddenly awakened, and then disappeared without a trace in a moment. The venerable elders who guarded the Demon Palace were stunned and stepped into the void.

"See all the demon god elders."

The usually arrogant elders of the demon palace bowed respectfully, not even showing off their dignity.

"Well, who is that kid?"

One of the white-haired men, who looked like an old man, pointed his thin finger into the sky, and the elders of the Demon Palace looked back.

"Back to the Demon God Elder, he is Xuanyuan Ying, a descendant of the Xuanyuan family in the Baixiu Realm, a top-grade weapon refining master. Recently, he has been publicly refining weapons in the Demon City to attract people's hearts." I don't know why the Demon God Elder, who has been in seclusion for many years, suddenly appeared and called his name

. Xuanyuan Ying, everyone said their words carefully for fear of offending them. The real big boss in the demon cultivation world is this group of people. This is why Fei Yuanqing does not dare to act rashly, the cultivators from all directions do not dare to blaspheme the royal family easily, and the demon palace dominates the demon cultivation world. The ultimate reason.

"Soul entity, boss, you can't be wrong. He is the person predicted by the great God of Darkness. In the world of demon cultivation, we must protect his safety." Another person opened an isolation barrier and whispered

, Many years ago, the great God of Darkness gave a prophecy to the witch at that time. When people who can condense soul bodies appear on the earth, their tens of millions of years of loneliness will end.

"Well, it seems that the witch is quite familiar with him. You guys, please do your best to help the witch. No matter what Xuanyuan Ying wants, you will give it to him. Even if it is from the world of demon cultivation, you must give it to him with both hands!" Nodding, the old man raised his head

. With his hands unlocking the barrier, it's time for a new situation to emerge in the world, and the mission of these people is also over.

"But..."