Chapter 502: His Highness the Cheating Wolf King

"Yu Na, go and invite grandpa, grandpa and the Wolf King, and tell them that I have very important things to discuss with them." After returning to Xiaoyao

Valley, Xuanyuan Ying said while going upstairs, and everyone She probably knew what he was going to do, so she didn't say anything and just sat silently waiting in the living room. Yun Zun and the others were indeed in an urgent situation.

"Bing Po!"

Xuanyuan Ying found a place where there was no one, and got into the space in an instant.

"What's going on?"

Hearing his call, Bingpo didn't dare to hesitate, and his huge body hovered right in front of him in the next second.

"Give this back to you!"

Xuanyuan Ying grabbed it out of thin air with his bare hands, and saw a flash of blood. The next second, a blood-red bead flew up to Bing Po's forehead, and instantly blended into the blood mole between his eyebrows, deeply Embedded deep in his forehead.

In an instant, red light bloomed, and Bing Po's huge body was completely wrapped in red light. Over the years, he had been training hard in space. Even without the crystallization, he still broke through the holy beast with his own efforts. Now he has become a divine beast in an instant, a true divine beast.

"Thank you, Master!"

After the promotion was over, Bingpo suddenly transformed into a tall and strong man. He casually grabbed a robe and put it on his body. He knelt on one knee in front of Xuanyuan Ying. He never imagined that Xuanyuan Ying would actually Give the crystal back to him.

"Don't thank me. I have to go out now. The safety of Xiaoyao Valley is left to you. Raise your head and look into my eyes and answer me, can I believe you?" Xuanyuan Ying always had a cold handsome face and an expression

. He looked at him with contempt. Although Yun Xiling could only be regarded as his master in name and had not given him any actual teachings, he loved his apprentice from the bottom of his heart. Now he was in danger, and This danger may have been brought to him by him, and he must not leave him alone.

"Yes, Master, please believe me!"

Looking up to meet his gaze, Bingpo said firmly, it was he who gave him a second life and gave him hope of revenge. Even if he risked his life, He will also protect his family for him.

"Well, get dressed and go out with me."

Xuanyuan Ying didn't say anything more, let alone doubt his guarantee, and walked into the room where he and Ye Tianxie were staying. Nirvana had already begun, and his cultivation was improving. While slowly descending, listening to Falcon's tone, I'm afraid there are many powerful enemies besides zombies in Juehun Cliff, right? He must be fully prepared.

It was almost half an hour before they left the space. Ye Heng, Xuanyuan Qing, Wolf King, Luo Bing and others had been waiting in the living room for a long time.

"Xiao Ying, we have heard about Yun Zun. Do you need us to send an elder to accompany you?"

Anticipating that Xuanyuan Ying would not leave Yun Xiling alone, seeing him appear, Ye Heng stood up quickly and said, Yun Zun was kind to his Ye family, and it was time for them to repay their kindness.

"No, Grandpa, I just need to take Luo Bing and the others with me. In order to prevent Concubine Yuan Qing from attacking again, I will leave Bing Po to you. He is now a divine beast. It is not a big problem to deal with those venerables. I will rush Come back before evil."

Xuanyuan Ying smiled and rejected Ye Heng's kindness and introduced Bingpo to them. In fact, this was what he had planned when he came back from the Demon Realm. As long as he left Xiaoyao Valley, he would Bingpo stayed to protect them.