Chapter 523: Destroy the True King's Order and establish himself as king

"But, I just want her to be an ordinary woman..."

Yu Na looked at Xuanyuan Ying with tears. She already owed her daughter too much and really didn't want to look at her anymore. Killing everywhere, carrying the heavy burden of Baixiujie on her thin shoulders, is she wrong?

"Yu Na, do you think it's possible for people like us to be ordinary?"

Xuanyuan Ying glanced at her lightly, walked back to Ye Tianxie and sat down. He never thought of forcing her, but the world was already in chaos, and they They have created so many miracles in the past, which is equivalent to the benchmark in this world. Everyone is staring at them, and they will be plotted if they are not careful. Before they completely conquer the world, they cannot stop killing, let alone truly conquer the world. ordinary.

"Na'er, what Xiaoying said makes sense. Maybe our daughter shouldn't be an ordinary person by nature."

Hong Que held Yu Na in his arms sadly. Some things are destined by fate. No matter how they struggle, it's useless. Yes, he had a hunch when he saw Xiaobing looking up at Xiaoying's back and moving forward step by step. However, as a father, he still felt very distressed.

"Ying, let's listen to Xiao Bing's opinion?"

Seeing this, Ye Tianxie suggested rationally. In fact, he also felt that Xiao Bing was more suitable to be the true king than Xiao Ying, and Xiao Ying was destined to return to the God Realm. Instead of Xiao Ying giving in in the future, If the position is given to Xiaobing, why not help her build her prestige now?

"Well, Xiaobing, what do you say?"

Xuanyuan Ying nodded, looking directly into Hong Xiaobing's bright eyes. His intuition was never wrong. Xiaobing definitely has the ability to conquer the world.

"I...as long as it's what Uncle Ying wants, I'm willing."

Opening her mouth, Hong Xiaobing nodded cautiously. At this moment, she seemed to have grown up suddenly, not physically, but mentally and spiritually. When she was very young, she grew up looking up at Xuanyuan Ying in the pagoda space. She always thought that Uncle Ying was unfeeling and cold, but her mother told her that Uncle Ying was not like that. Uncle Qi also said the same thing. Uncle Ying after amnesia It seems that she really is not a person who doesn't care about the life or death of others. If becoming king can allow Uncle Ying and Mommy to live an ordinary life, she is willing to give it a try.

"Haha..."

Hearing this, Xuanyuan Ying didn't say anything. He leaned on the chair with a smile and looked lazily at the family heads below.

The powerful masters of each family have their own concerns. Everyone has different ideas. Some support and some oppose. Of course, there are also those who are watching from the other side. They all have one thing in common, that is, they are dissatisfied with Xuanyuan Ying. Until this day, Only then did they realize that Xuanyuan Ying had not recommended Hong Xiaobing at all, but had made the decision from the beginning and ignored their opinions.

"Are you kidding? How can we let a seventeen-year-old girl take the lead?" "

That's right, since Master Ying doesn't have that intention, we will find a way to decide on our own." "

Humph, Master Ying, there must be a limit to looking down on others. , we are also a big family in Baixiu Realm."

"Let's go, go back..."

Waves of opposition sounded one after another, and nearly two-thirds of the people were preparing to leave. Their self-esteem would not allow one to be less than The young girl in her twenties led them and would not allow Xuanyuan Ying to ignore them to this extent.