Chapter 543 Extra 8

"..."

Ye Heng, Xuanyuan Qing and others were speechless. It turned out that they were worried about everything for nothing. Xiaoying had already planned everything secretly.

"Then what should we prepare?"

Ye Heng asked slowly after a long while, finally digesting what he just said.

"You don't need to prepare anything, just go."

Xuanyuan Ying shook his head with a chuckle. Xuanyuan Ying and Ye Tianxie looked at each other and smiled. Now that they have everything, there is no need to bring so many things, and Xiaoyao Valley can also be kept. Come down, and wait until one day when they are tired of the Potian Continent, they can come back for a vacation, stay for two days or something.

"Then when will we set off?"

Xuanyuan Qing asked again, saying that there was no need to prepare. After all, they grew up in this world, and some bonds still needed to be cleared up.

"Well, Xie Luobing and the others will go over there tomorrow to check on the progress, maybe in the next two days."

Judging from the time, Lei and the others should have settled everything, but it is not ruled out that someone is causing trouble. , to delay the progress, it would be safer for him to go take a look first.

"Then let's go make arrangements first. You young people can have a good chat."

Hearing this, Ye Heng and others looked at each other, stood up and left one after another. After a while, only Ye Tianxie, Xuanyuan Ying and Xie were left in the living room. Yulan and others from the Heavenly Force arrived.

"Xiao Ying, is that person from the Breaking Sky Continent very strong? Will there be some random idiots again?" After the elders left, Xiao Ning asked abruptly. They were all tired from fighting over the years and hoped to take a break

. But if others want to provoke them, they won't be polite.

"Haha... don't worry, with the Heaven-defying Gate protecting us, no one will dare to provoke us casually."

Xuanyuan Ying smiled slightly and said meaningfully. This is why he built the mountain gate in the Yunran Forest. One, hehe... How can a brother be so good? There is such a powerful brother there, it is useless.

"Guitianmen? This name sounds very awesome when you hear it!"

Yu Na took over the conversation excitedly. They are not people who are used to being protected by others, but if that person is so powerful that no one can shake it, he can let them live what they want. There seems to be nothing wrong with living a peaceful life.

"Of course, the sect masters are Lord Pangu and Lord Huofeng. They are the two great gods who are on par with Xuanyuan Ying. Especially Lord Pangu, he is the strongest among the three." Yingzhen said proudly

. He held his head high, looking proud.

"What? Is there anyone more perverted than Young Master Ying?"

Ling Chi's eyes widened in disbelief. The others were not much better. In their perception, Xuanyuan Ying was already a heaven-defying existence. There is someone stronger than him. Damn it, is the world crazy or are they crazy?

"Master Qi is indeed very perverted. He and Xuanyuan are beings of light and shadow. They look exactly the same and have the same abilities. The only difference is that Master Huofeng and Xuanyuan control the beast world and the god world respectively, while he controls the fire world. Master Feng and Xuanyuan's people have the ability to kill them, but don't worry, Master Qi loves his younger brother Xuanyuan very much, and he is not a difficult person to get along with. As long as we don't touch his taboos, under normal circumstances He is very easy-going."

Ying Zhen nodded, Master Qi's power was impossible for anyone to surpass, including Master Huofeng and the Creator God Xuanyuan Ying.

"Master Qi? His name just happens to be Xuanyuan Qi, right?"

Yun Xiling, who was basically staying out of the situation, suddenly widened his eyes, and his expression was filled with rare excitement.

"Well, how does Yun Zun know?"

Everyone's eyes were focused on him for an instant. It seemed that he would not have the opportunity to meet Xuanyuan Qi, right?

"It's really him!"

"Bump!"

Yun Xiling stood up excitedly, then fell to the ground with a crash of his chair. His handsome face was filled with disbelief. He... what kind of tangled fate is this?

Including Ye Tianxie Xuanyuan Ying, almost everyone looked at him with strange expressions. Is it necessary to be so excited? Does he really know Pangu God Xuanyuan Qi?

"He is my master!"

"Pengpengpeng..."

After the words fell, the sounds of heavy objects falling to the ground were heard one after another. Almost everyone announced their death at the same time. Is Xuanyuan Qi his master? Then... Xuanyuan Ying is Xuanyuan Qi's younger brother and Yun Xiling's apprentice. Yun Xiling... what kind of complicated network of relationships is this? So fucking cheating.