Chapter 533: Xuanyuan Ying, the Great God of Creation (end of this article)

"It's your turn next."

Ye Tianxie, who was integrated with Xiaoyao Sword, sharply cut off Ruilin's snake spear, but he was not satisfied with it. , the sword body shook, and the body was instantly withdrawn from the sword body, holding the Xiaoyao Sword that had been restored to its original shape, standing proudly in the void.

"Ling Xiao, I will never forgive you. You actually destroyed my snake spear."

Ruilin clenched his hands into fists and roared angrily. Murderous aura overflowed throughout his body. He didn't know when the black color on his face would return. The lines gradually spread over his entire face, and even extended a little bit down to his neck, as if he was making a last ditch effort.

"Is it finally coming?"

Ye Tianxie murmured, looking at his body that was getting bigger and bigger as if it was inflated, his phoenix eyes gleaming, not daring to show any signs of neglect.

For a moment, Ruilin's body seemed to be as high as the sky and the earth, and the terrifying pressure instantly shattered the battlefield barriers of others. Almost instantly, everyone except Ye Tianxie was squeezed by this powerful pressure. The pressure caused the blood to surge, and they vomited out dirty blood.

"Damn it!"

Seeing this, he waved Xiaoyao Sword, and a powerful barrier suddenly fell from the sky, firmly covering everyone in it. Only after he was sure that they would no longer be a threat, Ye Tianxie turned his head to look again. Looking at Ruilin, at this time, his hands were constantly making strange seals. Each mark was very mysterious and wonderful. As the seals piled up in front of him became thicker and thicker, a piercing force suddenly appeared on the battlefield in the sky. The Yin wind in the bone marrow is the Yin energy condensed from the resentment of countless resentful spirits.

"Ling Xiao, do you know how this king devours others? Dark storm!"

When the talisman was ready, Ruilin roared crazily, raised his hands above his head and suddenly pushed forward, stacking countless layers of sigils in an instant Condensed into an ocean-like jet-black airflow.

"Woo..."

The jet-black air flow was completely different from the air flow emitted by the snake spear before. It was accompanied by the sound of ghosts crying and wolf howling, which was very harsh. It enveloped Ye Tianxie in the blink of an eye and formed a The powerful closed space did not allow Ye Tianxie any possibility of escaping.

Standing in the darkness with his sword in hand, looking at the endless darkness, Ye Tianxie seemed to understand the wonder of this combat skill. The black air flow was composed of Ruilin's divine power and the ancient sealed dark spell, forming a world of its own. , but anyone who is trapped in it will have feelings of despair. All kinds of beautiful things can only make people see the opposite. Once they fall into it, it is equivalent to entering the abyss of despair. Those negative emotions will make people collapse themselves. The result is waiting to be completely swallowed by darkness.

Ye Tianxie's handsome face was covered with sweat, and the pure color robe on his body was instantly soaked with sweat. He almost couldn't keep his mind. People will have weaknesses and a dark side. His weakness is undoubtedly It was Xuanyuan Ying. As long as he thought that Xuanyuan Ying might never love him as deeply as he did in the mortal world after his return, he couldn't help but feel sad. The dark world just caught this and made his sadness infinite. The magnification almost swallowed him alive.

But a close call was a close call after all. At the most critical moment, Xuanyuan Ying's promise echoed in Ye Tianxie's mind. He promised him that no matter how the future changes, he would always be his Xuanyuan Ying, and as a creator, he The man chosen by the great god Xuanyuan Ying must believe in him, otherwise he will not be worthy of being with him forever.