Chapter 410 The Arrival of Hao Tianxin and Bai Linfeng

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...baby, be good, let's not cry, Ye Baobao is better than Ye Dabao, your father doesn't love you, grandpa Zeng does, so be good!" Ye Heng hugged her heartily

! The child coaxed, wuwu... He regrets it now, okay? If I had known earlier, I would have just discussed the decision with Old Ghost Xuanyuan. Qianmao insisted on Xiaoying’s name. Their heads must have been caught between the cracks in the door to seek abuse like this. Uh-huh... "Uh...

Grandpa, where am I?" Do you feel sorry for the baby?"

Xuanyuan Ying was so wronged. He weakly faced his grandfather and grandpa who stared at him. What's wrong with baby Ye? When others hear this, they know how much his father loves him, and he thinks it's OK!

"You..."

"Knock knock knock!"

The subsequent rebuttal was interrupted by a knock on the door, and Uncle Di, the butler of the Xuanyuan family, walked in respectfully.

"What's the matter?"

Xuanyuan Qing immediately relaxed and asked in a deep voice.

"Master, there are two young men outside, saying they are looking for Young Master Lengqing and Young Master Yingzhen." "

Huh? Who are they looking for me?"

Seeing that he was named, Lengqing asked confusedly, at this time who is it?

Others were also filled with doubts. Lengqing never talked about his family background, and they were the only friends. Who would come to Xuanyuan's house to find him? There was also Yingzhen. I didn't hear that he had made any new friends, and most importantly, the Xuanyuan family is secretly preparing to move. Is it too coincidental to come to our door at this time?

"One of them is called Hao Tianxin and the other is Bai Linfeng. They say they are your friends!"

Uncle Di followed his duty and replied respectfully. He didn't think they were bad guys who came in to inform them.

"Such a sweetheart? Haha... I was about to go to the army to find him, but I didn't expect him to come to my door. Xuanyuan, I'll go out first." Hearing this, he smiled coldly and brightly, and ran out as fast as he could

. I haven’t seen his sweetheart in over a year, and I thought he would forget about him! It’s true that I loved him so much when he was in the army.

"Zhan Tian, ​​go and invite Bai Linfeng in."

The arrival of the two men gave Xuanyuan Ying various surprises. Hao Tianxin didn't say anything else. Didn't King Bai follow those two people back to the God Realm? Why did he appear at Xuanyuan's house?

"Shadow?"

Ye Tianxie was thinking about the same thing as Xuanyuan Ying. At this time, the Xuanyuan family couldn't have any trouble.

"Just wait and see what happens. Everyone should pay more attention recently."

Xuanyuan Ying nodded, raised his head and warned, looking at his son who was held in the arms of the old man. What he was most worried about was the baby. He was still so young. If the enemy If the devil's claws reach out to him, he won't even have the ability to resist.

"Well, Xiaoying, since your friends are here, we two old guys will go out first. When the child is asleep, let him sleep next to you." The two old men are both experienced, and they withdraw from the circle of young people at the right time

. Ye Tianxie hugged his son and carefully placed him next to Xuanyuan Ying.

"Come on, little sweetheart, Xuanyuan and the others are all here."