Chapter 463 Melee, releasing trump card

Fighting in the Mahayana Period is no joke. If they are not careful, the entire Demon City may be destroyed by them. Before the battle, Fei Jing and Fei Yu used the space teleportation scroll to escape outside decisively. A layer of isolation barrier was built around Xinyuan Hotel to prevent the leakage of combat skills and to prevent the motley crew from outside from rushing in recklessly. After all, all the casual cultivators in the entire demon cultivator world are gathered in the demon city. Xuanyuan Shadow is quite prestigious in their minds.

"Touch!"

With a loud noise, Xuanyuan Ying, holding a long awl in his hand, rushed out from the top floor of the hotel like a god. The barrier above was simply dismissive to him, and he tapped it lightly with his left finger. It was cracked, and he soared straight into the sky. Behind him, five or six Mahayana stages were chasing after him.

"Look, it's Master Xuanyuan Ying. Who are those people? How dare they make trouble for Master Xuanyuan..." "It's

really Master Xuanyuan Ying. Look, there are also Master Xuanyuan's lovers and subordinates inside." "

Let's go. Help..."

"Quickly..."

The assassination team of the Fei family is a secret. No one knows that those men in black are members of the Fei family. When they see someone causing trouble for Xuanyuan Ying, the casual cultivators picked up their weapons one by one. They rushed forward. In their minds, Xuanyuan Ying's status was undoubtedly as important as that of the Demon Emperor and the Witch. The demon cultivators were all very simple and single-minded people, and Xuanyuan Ying was their benefactor by helping them refine weapons.

"No one is allowed to go there!"

But they were embraced by another group of men in black who came out of nowhere. Most of these people were in the spiritual stage. It has to be said that Fei Yu made arrangements to kill Xuanyuan Ying. It's watertight, even this situation has been budgeted for.

"I heard you farting, brother, charge..."

"Yes, we can't let them hurt Master Xuanyuan and his friends..."

"Come..."

I don't know who took the lead. For a moment, Xinyuan There was a melee inside and outside the hotel. Ye Tianxie suppressed his cultivation to the level of a venerable, and forcefully held back the remaining four Mahayana periods. The original appearance of the jade sword in his hand was almost unclear, and the wild sword flowers filled the sky. Flying.

Yu Na and Xiao Ning, led by Bai Linfeng, continued to fly towards the place where Luo Lin and the Xiao family were hiding. Bai Linfeng's pure white clothes were spattered with blood, Yu Na's long awl and Xiao Ning's jade bones The blood on the fan continued to drain, and those Nascent Soul cultivators couldn't stop them at all. They basically chopped them off one by one, not forgetting to collect their Nascent Souls, and rushed forward as fiercely as bloodthirsty killing gods.

In mid-air, Xuanyuan Ying was surrounded by six Mahayana cultivators. Three of them were at the pinnacle of Mahayana, two were at the eighth level of the Mahayana, and one was at the fifth level. They were all proficient in the art of assassination, and every move and every move was straight forward. He pressed Xuanyuan Ying's vitals without any unnecessary movement. There was only one thought in his eyes, kill him!

The true energy in Xuanyuan Ying's body has been in a state of rage, and the long awl in his hand seems to have its own consciousness, meeting every attack of the enemy fiercely and accurately. Now he is also at the peak of Mahayana, but it is inevitable to deal with six Mahayana at the same time. It was still a bit difficult, but fortunately, the soul of the high-grade immortal weapon in his hand was made from the branch of heavenly thunder, and its power was amazing. Even if he had no time to deal with the attacks from six directions, it would automatically separate the lightning strikes to meet them. "No wonder he is so arrogant. It took more than three years to reach the peak of the Mahayana stage from the golden elixir stage. If this son is not eliminated, he will become a serious problem for my concubine's family." Fei Jing