Chapter 485: Kill the chicken to scare the monkeys

Chapter 485: Kill the chicken to scare the monkeys and fight against the true king

"Are you the true king?"

Ignoring everyone's surprise, Xuanyuan Ying looked at the leader of the true king indifferently. The decisiveness is born from the heart. He looks wretched and does what he does. It's also so wretched. Since he is so anxious to pay off the debt, there is no need for him to be polite to him.

"Xuanyuan Ying!"

The True King said these three words with gritted teeth. It was him, it was he who killed his most precious son, it was him!

"Wolf King, thank you for your help. I remember it. Grandpa, please step aside first and leave this place to us."

As if he didn't see the hatred in his eyes at all, Xuanyuan Shadow didn't even turn his head. He replied, he wanted to see how capable this true king was, how dare he touch his family again and again.

"But Xiaoying..."

After waking up from the shock of their sudden return, Ye Heng looked worriedly at the dark crowd opposite. There were only about ten of them. Is it really okay?

"Haha... Don't worry, Grandpa, they are just some idiots who don't understand the situation. There is nothing to be afraid of." Hearing

his hesitant voice, Xuanyuan Ying turned to look at him sideways, followed his line of sight and looked at the cultivators, with a smile on his face. He made an obvious mocking arc, and his words were both poisonous and merciless, and instantly angered many people.

"Damn, this kid is still not cute at all. Every time he gets angry before speaking..." "

That's right, I thought he would be more mature when he grows up!"

"You bastard, who are you calling a fool?"

" How dare you look down on our Bai Xiu family, such an arrogant boy..." "

..."

All kinds of abuses and grievances sounded out, some were helpless and some were angry. This is also a form that has Xuanyuan Ying's representative significance. He would make people half-dead with anger every time. Basically, everyone had nothing to do with him, so they could only curse in their hearts, it was so painful!

"Touch!"

Suddenly, Ye Tianxie, who had been silent until now, violently pushed out a palm towards the people who scolded the most fiercely. They had no time to prepare and were all knocked out of the void. They fell to the ground below and twitched. They were obviously seriously injured. .

"Why don't you have the qualifications to scold me!"

Ye Tianxie glanced at the injured below, and said coldly. This move was enough to completely stop the scolding, and everyone stared in disbelief. You see, those people were all cultivators in the spiritual stage. Ye Tianxie actually knocked them all down with one palm. Damn it, what kind of terrifying strength is this? Is he in the Mahayana stage? Or is it His Holiness? is it possible? During the Royal Academy Ranking Competition more than three years ago, he was in the Nascent Soul stage, which had just been condensed into the Nascent Soul. How could he have reached such an advanced level in more than three years?

It's not as fast as him on a rocket, right?

[Huangfu Shi, why are you standing there stunned? Let them kill Xuanyuan Ying quickly! 】 Huangfu Shi was no less shocked than the others. He had doubted in his heart whether this action was correct, and now he regretted it even more. He should not have come to the Purple Lotus Mountains so recklessly without complete preparations. No People know better than him how powerful the Ye Family and the Xuanyuan Family are. Although the last siege has weakened nearly half of their strength, the last sneak attack made him discover that the Holy Beast Family in the Purple Lotus Mountains seems to have lost their power for whatever reason. Helping them was one of the reasons why he did not continue the sneak attack later, but... just when he was hesitating whether to retreat first, Fei Yuanqing's order came to his mind again.