Chapter 532: The Ultimate Battle between Gods and Men (8) - Battle between Gods

Chapter 532: The Ultimate Battle between Gods and Men (8) - Battle between Gods and Kings (Part 2)

"Since you have used all your strength, there is no need for me to continue hiding." He

glanced at him and connected again, and looked at him Ye Tianxie tapped his toes to attack the black energy, and instantly flew into the air. The arm holding Xiaoyao Sword shook, and a pure white figure gradually appeared from the sword. Like a snake spear, no human figure could be seen at all. Face shape, but the next second, Ye Tianxie's body disappeared in mid-air. Just before everyone was puzzled, the Xiaoyao Sword suspended in mid-air gradually grew larger, and the pure white sword soul figure gradually became clear, and the handsome and domineering sword eyebrows , with spirited phoenix eyes, a high bridge of nose, and sexy thin lips, who else could it be if it wasn't Ye Tianxie?

He actually merged with the Xiaoyao Sword. The Xiaoyao Sword, which was originally a top-grade artifact, was instantly promoted to a super artifact due to the addition of Ye Tianxie, becoming a peerless sword that can cut heaven and earth!

"How is it possible to transform one's own body into a sword soul?"

Ruilin's eyes widened in disbelief. He had been a god king for thousands of years, and he had never come into contact with the dwarves once or twice. He had never I have never seen anything like this, or even heard of it.

"The fusion of man and sword?"

Bai Linfeng felt like he was about to faint. He once heard Lan Feng say that it is not impossible to fuse the body with the artifact, but very few can succeed. The most important step is to be there. Previously, it was said that it was impossible for ordinary people to dissolve one's body into tiny particles and enter the weapon like true energy. It is impossible for anyone to self-destruct the real body to this extent. But once it is done, the physical body and the artifact will be destroyed. Completely integrated together, regardless of each other, the combat skills produced will be countless times more powerful than the combat skills held by the artifact. If the god king can do this, then he will undoubtedly be able to fight against the god. This is Ling Xiao Fifty thousand years of growth? It felt like they, the God-Kings, were far behind him.

"Boom..."

Xiaoyao Sword, or Ye Tianxie, didn't give everyone much time to be shocked at all. The huge sword instantly illuminated the entire battlefield, and the dazzling light was all transformed from pure spiritual power. The Xiaoyao Sword drew a mysterious trajectory in mid-air, cutting through the black air with an unstoppable momentum, and violently slashed towards the center of the snake spear. Along the way, the void was cut off, and a brief gap appeared in the sky. Leaving a gorgeous white track.

"Hmph, it's just a bluff."

Ruilin quickly calmed down, snorted disdainfully, and flew behind the snake spear. A steady stream of black spiritual energy penetrated into the snake spear, and the black weapon soul standing on the snake spear Suddenly he bared his teeth and roared, facing Xiaoyao Sword without fear.

"Boom..."

Xiaoyao Sword slashed at the snake spear, and the powerful impact and recoil exploded instantly, almost tearing the entire battlefield of the sky apart. Entrances to the void appeared in the sky, and some entrances With a strong suction power, it rolled up waves of space storms, as if they were going to sweep in the entire heavenly battlefield. However, these space storms were completely shattered into pieces when they encountered the residual power of Xiaoyao Sword and Snake Spear. nothingness.

"Boom..."

The roar of swords and spears broke through the sky. Xiaoyao Sword slashed sharply at the snake spear one after another. Ye Tianxie, who had transformed into the soul of the sword, joined Xiaoyao Jiutian's battle during the cutting. The skill is so powerful that even though the war spear itself is a top-grade artifact and the soul of the weapon becomes very powerful by devouring other people's souls, after this round of attacks, cracks gradually appear on the spear body, and the soul of the weapon gradually appears. The figure is getting fainter and fainter.