42: Reborn Allegiance

"Henwy?! It's you?!" Nico asked.

"It's been a while, ain't it?" Henwy replied.

"AHHHH! IT'S HENWY'S GHOST!" Sigils shrieked.

"Wha-? Ghost-? Sigils, I'm legit!" Henwy exclaimed, and slapped Sigils's face.

"Oh my god you are. You're back!" Sigils cried.

"Why? Did you not miss me?" Henwy asked.

"No we did miss you! Though we did communicate when you were dead, I did miss you." Sigils replied.

"Wait a minute..." Nico said.

"What is it, Nico?" Sigils asked.

"Why isn't Biffle excited about Henwy coming back?" Nico asked.

"That's a good point. Biffle, why aren't you surprised?" Sigils replied.

"I mean... I knew about it, already." Biffle relied, shrugging his shoulders.

"What?! You knew about it?" Sigils exclaimed.

"Yeah. Before I returned back into the real world Pat told me that Henwy, Loaf, Slogo and Crainer would be reborn the next day as they served their max." Biffle explained.

"Oh, so that why Pat whispered to you something. I get it now." Henwy replied.

"But I'm glad you're back." Nico replied.

"And now I get to uppercut you guys." Henwy said proudly.

"Oh no..." Biffle groaned.

"Where are the others, anyway?" Sigils asked.

"I don't know. Probably wandering around. But I know Slogo's with SSundee—because he wants to know what he's done as a leader." Henwy explained.

"I see." Nico replied.

"3v1?" Biffle suggested.

"I'm down!" Henwy exclaimed.

Meanwhile, with SSundee and Slogo, they discuss about what SSundee has done when he took over the role.

"So, what was the reason you made Henwy a leader?" SSundee asked.

"Despite him being really young, I thought he had the potential to be one, as he was talented at such a young age. But I didn't know he'd give up that role so easily." Slogo explained.

"Well, even though Henwy had the potential, he thought of the first person which was you, so that was really a great decision." Slogo added.

"By the way, do you know the Shadowcaster's identity?" SSundee asked.

"Yeah, I knew. Every assassin leader had to know who he is." Slogo replied.

"But I only knew when Kate, Sigils, and Zud told me. No one told me about his identity." SSundee replied.

"Well, technically, you weren't declared leader in person but by note, so you obviously wouldn't know, not even Jerome." Slogo suggested.

"Wait a minute. Does that mean Henwy actually knew the Shadowcaster's identity?" SSundee asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Slogo replied.

"And he never told... us?" SSundee asked, concerned.

"He wanted to originally, but I didn't allow him. I knew you'd be traumatised at his identity revelation, so I strictly told Henwy not to tell anyone." Slogo replied.

"I hope you're okay after you figure out what his identity is." Slogo said, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern." SSundee replied.

"No problem. That's what leaders do." Slogo said.

"By the way, where are the others?"

And now at somewhere else, Crainer, Loaf and the other assassins were practicing their moves.

"Jump up, down, left, right!" Crainer commanded.

"Argh! This is really hard!" GarryBlox complained.

"You'll get that hang of it, Garry!" Ambrew encouraged.

"Even Kate can do it better than you when she's a girl." Mitzefy teased.

"You're the one to talk! You're a girl too!" GarryBlox exclaimed.

"It's probably because she's a higher ranked assassin than you guys." Jerome suggested.

"Exactly! Jerome can handle it better, too!" Zud exclaimed.

"Less complaining, more doing!" Loaf reminded.

"But I'm glad that you're back, I think the assassins would be stronger than ever." Jerome replied.

"It sure is." Loaf replied.

"What did I miss when I was dead? I heard we got some new uniforms." Crainer asked.

"Oh, man, a lot has changed!"