87: Final Battle Arc; Nico vs. Raijin

Nico is worthless. Raijin thought. Always sobbing without dignity or perseverance when he was young. Raijin tries to kill him but Nico takes notice of his five simultaneous attacks, and deduced. "You've eaten so many people! You already can't tell the difference between good and evil!"

"But I do know the difference!" Raijin declared, and hits Nico and burned him. A wave-form attack while spinning? Raijin continues, hitting him with numerous slashes.

As Nico falls after being hit, he remembers back to his days training alongside Raijin. Nico knew then Raijin was never gonna be a successor to his own parents.

Nico thought, I can fully understand why you hated me. I mean, I hated you as well. But I respected you from the bottom of my heart, worked so hard, and I was always looking at your back. Special, to my parents and me.

But that was never enough. You were never satisfied. The box in your heart contains happiness has a hole in it. Happiness is constantly spilling out. If you don't find a hole and plug it, you'll never be satisfied...

I'm sorry, mom and dad.

This is where we part ways.

Nico lands on the wall and stops his fall. As a confused Raijin looks on, Nico uses a smoke bomb, but a special kind of smoke bomb, and throws it on the ground, and Thunder gets summoned, breaking everything, and sees the opportunity to kill him, and speeds upwards, decapitating Raijin. As the demon becomes enraged he never saw it coming, he curses at him for killing him, and how he managed to do so with the smoke bomb.

But as they both fell, Nico responded:

"This isn't your normal smoke bomb." Nico replied.

"It's something my friend made, and I really gotta admit that breaks the system."