104: Final Battle Arc; Battlefield of Deception

Flashing back to their earlier conversation, Zud vividly recalled Tilt's intricate plan to overthrow Asmodeus. "Cooperate with me, if you're not an idiot," Tilt had asserted. "I'm no idiot," Zud muttered to himself, nodding in agreement as Tilt outlined the scheme. He was to distract Carriaxa, allowing Tilt to manipulate her mind and deceive Asmodeus with a false vision, enabling the fighters to launch a surprise attack.

Asmodeus' attention is suddenly brought back to the battlefield as Karan and Loaf attack him with slashes respectively. Tilt quickly begins to fight back while Asmodeus is distracted and manages to have Carriaxa change the battlefield again, leaving him and the fighters falling.

"Agh! This is infuriating!" Karan exclaimed amidst the chaos.

As he falls, Amodeus reaches forward and clenches his fist, destroying Carriaxa's skull.

"What the—?!"

Sensing that the castle will soon collapse Tilt attempts to transport all the fighters out of the castle before it is destroyed.

Just like how Kwebbelkop died to fall damage.

The floor reappears beneath them all again as the fighters continue to fight against Asmodeus and dodge his attacks. Sigils gets hit by one of the attacks and his right shoulder begins bleeding.

The castle begins to creak and Loaf sensed and noted, That creaking sound! The castle is breaking up! If we don't get outside, everyone but Asmodeus will die!

Zud noticed something, and noted, The building's rising?! As Asmodeus launches an attack at him, taking him by surprise. Sigils rushes forward to intervene and swings his blade, flinging a serial killer's broken sword straight into Asmodeus' head taking the demon by surprise and infuriating him further. The castle finally stops moving as it bursts through the ground to the outside, flinging them all to the surface.

Sigils regains consciousness and sees the night sky above him, finally back at the surface after Tilt worked to get them all there.

We're outside? But this is bad. Sigils thoughts. Sigils panics and Madelyn sweats and says that they were all flung much further than she had expected they would be.

It was a tug of war between Tilt's and Asmodeus' powers. But that still was an impressive feat. Now Asmodeus is at a disadvantage. Madelyn thought.

"How long until dawn, Colton?" Madelyn asked her son.

Colton, worried, replied, "Uh... one and a half hours left...!"

Still... that... long?

"Where's Asmodeus?" Sigils asked himself. Suddenly the Demon Lord bursts through a pile of rubble, sending it flying in all directions. Enraged, Asmodeus taunts the fighters and dared, "I suppose you intend to hold me here... until sunrise."

"If you think you can, then go ahead... AND TRY!"

He launches a wave of attacks that the fighters all evade and they begin to attack Asmodeus, in his fourth form.

Loaf manages to slice through Asmodeus' neck but is surprised to see that his blade goes through the demon but is unable to leave any damage, realising that he is regenerating the instant they damage him.

"Huh?! I thought we cut him!" Zud exclaimed.

"Yes, we did! I think we cut it! But this monster..." Karan agreed, and added, "He regenerates as fast as we can cut him!"

He won't die even if we decapitate him! He regenerates so quickly that it's impossible to sever his head! Loaf noted.

Sigils begins to charge in to resume fighting Asmodeus but falls to the ground, coughing up blood, unable to continue and in great pain. "Ow... he really... ow..."

"The ones who die quickly are lucky. And those who die immediately surely will if I so much as touch them." Asmodeus stated.

"I want you to see that."

He nods towards Sigils as the man lies on the ground, writhing in pain with a tumour growing over the entire right half of his face.

"Hurts..."

Suddenly, a crash echoed from afar, signaling the arrival of unexpected allies and it was...

The assassin leader and the serial killer leader?