91: Final Battle Arc; Sigils and Karan vs. Caim Pt. 2

Sigils grappled with the unsettling realization that his instinctive repulsion towards Caim persisted, even after the demon's apparent transformation into a formidable adversary. Confused and frustrated, Caim's actions fueled Sigils' inner turmoil.

I misunderstood him. Caim thought, pondering the enigma that surrounded Sigils. Even now that he's strong, that feeling doesn't go away.

Amidst the intense clash, a mysterious voice echoes in Caim's mind, emphasizing the importance of self-improvement and the potential to help others. Enraged, Caim attempts to strike this invisible advisor, but Sigils witnesses only a furious assault on empty air.

"Sigils, you really are unpleasant," the demon mutters, leaving Sigils bewildered.

The battle intensifies as Caim's newfound speed and precision catch Sigils off guard. Despite Sigils's attempts to rationalize the demon's potent attacks, he struggles to understand the source of Caim's unparalleled precision.

Desperation sets in as Sigils endures relentless strikes, prompting him to encourage the unconscious serial killer, Karan. "Come on, Karan... get back on your feet!"

Meanwhile, at Sigils's old estate, his little sister, Lindsay, prays to her older brother. A large fight has begun, and mom and dad aren't at home and are stuck at the office for safety. I'm all alone. Lindsay thought.

She hoped a letter she sent to her brother has been sent, a tribal letter, telling the writings in the book of the Divine Dead may be helpful. It's a conversation between the former assassin leader and an unfamiliar man. The unknown man encountered and confronted The Shadowcaster, and the former assassin leader then lost confidence to him. But she knew her brother wouldn't lose.

Isn't that right? Andrew?

Unfortunately, Lindsay's letter has not reached Sigils. The fight began before it even arrived. If he doesn't beat Caim, he can't read it, and it might be the last time he sees his sister. But he wouldn't let that happen.

In the midst of the clash, Sigils swings his sword at Caim, who catches it effortlessly. The struggle intensifies as Sigils attempts a desperate headbutt, prompting an unexpected reaction from Caim.

"That's a good headbutt! You may be bald, but you do have a hard head!" Caim praises, infuriating Sigils.

"DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT ME! LET GO!" Sigils exclaimed desperately. It was no use, Caim wouldn't let go of his sword and his sword was close to being broken.

In a critical moment, Caim's hands are abruptly slashed off, saving Sigils. Karan, now standing and visibly angered, confronts Caim, setting the stage for a new phase in their relentless battle.

"My back hurts. You really did send me flying, Caim." Karan remarked.

...

...

...

"Now I'm pissed."