95: Final Battle Arc; Mitzefy and Biffle vs. Yakoun Pt. 2

In the heart of a frost-covered forest, where the moon's glow danced upon the icy landscape, a confrontation unfolded between two adversaries, each harbouring secrets and scars of their own.

"It's you, Biffle!" Mitzefy's voice cut through the biting cold, her breath forming clouds in the frigid air.

"Biffle? You're Henwy's friend?" Yakoun's tone held a hint of curiosity as he eyed his opponent.

"Correct. And learned from him," Biffle replied, his voice steady despite the tension crackling in the air.

Up for a challenge, Yakoun unleashed wintry icicles aimed horizontally towards Biffle. But to his astonishment, Biffle effortlessly slashed through each one with precision.

All?! He slashed them all?! Mitzefy's mind raced with admiration for Biffle's skill. He's stronger than I thought!

"Wanna learn how? Courtesy of Henwy and Slogo," Biffle suggested, a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Wow, impressive. Did you know I've met Henwy before?" Yakoun's curiosity peaked.

"Of course. What a humiliating mistake to meet him. You almost died to someone 100 times younger than you," Biffle remarked with a hint of mockery.

"What a weakling."

Angered by Biffle's taunt, Yakoun lunged forward, attempting to slash at Biffle's neck. But Biffle effortlessly dodged the attack, flipping back and deflecting the fan with his feet.

"Is that all you've got?" Biffle teased, his confidence unwavering.

Yakoun's fury only grew, and he summoned more ice to attack. But before he could unleash his full fury, Mitzefy intervened, deflecting the icy barrage and delivering a swift kick to Yakoun's stomach, sending him staggering backward.

Biffle, landing next to Mitzefy, nonchalantly asked, "Hey, is this yours?" He presented Mitzefy with her stolen kunai, taken from an unaware Yakoun.

Yakoun could only watch in surprise as Biffle's quick hands returned the stolen weapon to its rightful owner.

"You're quick. I didn't even notice," Yakoun conceded, begrudgingly impressed.

As the battle continued, Yakoun found himself increasingly intrigued by his enigmatic opponent. Despite his long life and countless battles, he had never encountered a fighter quite like Biffle.

Amused by his unusual opponent, Yakoun commented that throughout his long life, he had never encountered a fighter like Biffle.

Biffle, basking in the compliment, asserted, "The other riff-raff losers are nothing compared to me." However, in the midst of his boast, Yakoun claimed to recognize and know Biffle's face.

"I don't remember meeting a maggot like you!" Biffle retorted, initially confused by Yakoun's statement.

"Stay calm, Biffle. He's just spouting nonsense," Mitzefy reassured.

"I know you. I've seen your face before," Yakoun declared, his voice cutting through the frosty silence.

Biffle scoffed, dismissing Yakoun's claim as nonsense. But Yakoun remained steadfast, insisting that their paths had crossed before.

"Stay calm, Biffle. He's just spouting nonsense," Mitzefy interjected, trying to diffuse the tension.

Yakoun proceeded to reveal a shocking revelation about Biffle's father, exposing a dark truth. Biffle, breathing heavily, struggled to accept the reality that his father had not left for milk but had sacrificed himself for his family.

Yakoun then swiftly slashed Biffle's chest, creating an X-like mark, and summoned more ice, sending both assassins into the cult room's pond.

"Biffle, are you okay?! Please calm down!" pleaded Mitzefy.

"He... killed... my... dad...?" Biffle questioned himself, grappling with the newfound information.

Realizing Biffle's emotional turmoil, Mitzefy unleashed her anger, shouting, "SHUT UP! YOU JERK!"

But Biffle's mind was consumed by one thought: vengeance. The demon who had taken his father from him stood before him, a tangible target for his wrath.

"You have my gratitude for making me remember. Just cutting your head won't be enough," Biffle's voice was cold, his determination unwavering.

And as the echoes of betrayal reverberated through the frost-covered forest, Biffle made a vow to himself—a vow to seek justice for his father's death, no matter the cost.

"I'M GOING TO SEND YOU TO HELL!"