78: The Unbreakable Harmony

In the heart of the city, amidst the hustle and bustle, a group of comrades stood, each with their unique quirks and talents, bound together by a common cause. Tubbo, the voice of reason, always mindful of the harmony within their ranks. Zud, the sarcastic jester, whose wit cut sharper than any blade. SSundee, the steadfast leader, determined to see their mission through. And the rest, each with their own role to play in this intricate dance of shadows and secrets.

"You shouldn't speak to your comrades like that. It's not nice," Tubbo stated, his voice carrying the weight of authority.

"But this is how we usually speak. I mean, it's sarcastic, but yeah," Zud commented, his tone unapologetic.

"I don't care if it's sarcastic. Sarcastic or not, it's not going to be a perfect harmony to break your fellow assassins out! By the time you give up on that routine you do every time, they're probably dead by then!" Tubbo chided, his words laced with urgency.

"Alright fine, sorry Sigi," SSundee apologized, a hint of contrition in his voice.

"That's it? Sorry? How lame!" Tubbo replied, his disappointment evident.

"Whatever, if you guys can't improve your harmony, you can't get your assassins back," Tubbo warned, his tone firm.

"Alright fine! We'll start working on it," SSundee replied, determination creeping into his voice.

"We're listening, Tubbo," Zud added, a newfound seriousness in his demeanor.

Meanwhile, back at the serial killer's base, Henwy and Kate languished in a diamond cage, their spirits as drained as their bodies. But amidst the despair, a glimmer of hope remained.

"Henwy, your color..." Kate commented, concern etched on her face.

"What's the point? I'm gonna die again," Henwy sulked, his voice heavy with resignation.

"If you don't start being positive, you're gonna lose the perfect harmony," Wilbur reminded, his words a gentle nudge towards optimism.

"He's right, Henwy. If we get even more drained, we're not gonna hit the perfect harmony," Kate replied, her voice tinged with determination.

"It's not about the perfect harmony," Henwy replied, a hint of defiance in his tone. "We don't have to be perfect to be in harmony."

"We just have to be as we are. Together..." Wilbur added, his words carrying a weight of truth.

But their moment of introspection was interrupted by an unexpected visitor.

"I don't think you have to tell them," a voice said, sending a shiver down Wilbur's spine.

"Up here!" the voice called, and Wilbur looked up to see Tubbo, accompanied by the Regulars, his heart filled with relief at the sight of his friends.

"You guys came!" Kate exclaimed, her voice tinged with gratitude.

"We never leave our friends!" Biffle stated, his tone resolute.

Together, they worked in unison, their weapons merging into one as they broke free from their confines. But just as they were about to make their escape, tragedy struck.

As they were about to head out of the serial killer base, Henwy felt an electric shock around his neck and jumped back into the base.

"Henwy? What's wrong?" Nico asked, concern etched on his face.

"Shit, they put the collar on him..." Wilbur cursed, his heart sinking at the realization of their dire predicament.

With Henwy's fate hanging in the balance, and their mission on the line, the comrades knew that they had to act fast. But little did they know, their greatest challenge was yet to come.