115.5: A Day in the Afterlife Pt. 2

In the realm of heaven, where the celestial beings dwelled in eternal peace, a somber atmosphere enveloped the grand halls as news of the recent battle on Earth reached its divine occupants. PatP, the Divine Being, stood at the gates of heaven, his heart heavy with the knowledge of the sacrifices made by the warriors below.

As the angels began to arrive, their forms shimmering with ethereal light, PatP welcomed them with open arms, his presence a beacon of comfort amidst the sorrow that hung in the air.

Crainer, now the Guardian of Heaven once more, stood by his side, his gaze solemn as he greeted the newly arrived souls.

"Well, back to our old jobs again." Crainer murmured, his voice tinged with a little excitement. "Why am I excited?"

Jerome, now reinstated as the Guardian of Hell, nodded in agreement, his expression grave.

"Eh, I thought it was just me," he replied, his thoughts drifting to the friends they had lost in battle. "Honestly, I hate this job already."

Jelly, the Guardian of Heaven and Hell, who had been silently observing, stepped forward. "So, what's the deal now? Are you angels again or something?" He asked.

The newly appointed guardians blinked in astonishment, grappling with their newfound roles.

Their assistants also came in to the scene, curious. "Hey, we love some gossip!" Wisp, Jelly's assistant said.

Jelly, with a playful grin, added, "Well, I'm here to manage both Heaven and Hell when you guys are busy."

Crainer turned to Jago, his assistant in Heaven. "Looks like we've got some work cut out for us, fellas."

Jerome, addressing ShadowApples, nodded appreciatively. "Billy, you're my right-hand in managing the infernal affairs."

"Also, what happened to both Kwebbelkop and Lance?" Jerome asked PatP, whose head hung low after hearing Jerome's question.

Jelly, nothing PatP's distress, replied for him. "Well... their percentages didn't meet heaven's requirements so... they're in hell."

"Why am I not surprised?" Jerome asked, shedding a silent tear.

 Kate, now the time guardian's secretary, exchanged glances with the time guardian, still processing their celestial responsibilities.

PatP spoke with profound gravitas, "Your second chance is not just a revival; it's an opportunity to contribute to the cosmic order. Embrace your roles with purpose and dedication."

"We really can't be revived anymore?" Kate inquired.

"Well, that's something I can't tell you." PatP replied. "You're going have to question the Time Lord for that."

"You don't have to hide his name... we already know..." Kate interjected.

Yeah, it's Henwy. We all know.

Did you though? XD

In the Time Capsule, Henwy, now reinstated as the Guardian of Time once more, observed the unfolding events, rubbed his eyes in disbelief. "I thought death was the end. This is... unexpected. Why am I doing this again?"

Kate, his new fellow time guardian secretary, looked at Henwy with a mix of curiosity and amazement. "It seems like the divine hand has granted our comrades a second chance. What does that mean for us?"

Henwy pondered for a moment, then smiled. "It means that our duties persist. We are the keepers of the temporal balance, ensuring the flow of souls between realms remains harmonious."

"So, we continue to assist, just like Loaf did before us?" Kate inquired.

Henwy nodded. "Exactly. We maintain order in the celestial tapestry, ensuring that every soul finds its rightful place in the grand design."

"Will we be reborn again?" Kate asked.

She received a nervous answer from Henwy, which caused Kate to be suspicious.

"Well... I can't know that. Totally..."