101: Final Battle Arc; Echoes of Defiance

Biffle and Mitzefy hastily traversed the ominous Demon Castle, oblivious to the looming presence of Nico, Slogo, and Crainer just around the corner.

A crow soared overhead, catching Colton's attention. He turned to his mother, Madelyn, and queried, "Mom, should I dispatch another assassin to confront the demon? Sigils is available."

Madelyn, gently caressing the peacefully sleeping Gideon on her lap, responded firmly, "No. Both Sigils and the serial killer can stay. The other four will surely triumph over the demon." Unbeknownst to them, Henwy had taken his own life in a matter of minutes.

As Henwy gazed at Ahriman's disintegration, Tubbo's cries pierced the air. Wilbur lay slain by Jerome's deftly dodged sword, his body cleaved in half. Rushing to Jerome's side, Henwy found him unresponsive.

"Jerome, thanks to you, we won. You have my gratitude and respect," Henwy whispered, recalling Jerome's encouraging words.

"For one so young, you truly were magnificent to the end!" echoed Jerome's voice in Henwy's mind.

"Thank you, Jerome. We won't fail against Asmodeus," Henwy vowed, gripping his sword tightly. "Rest in peace."

Meanwhile, Tubbo, devastated, wailed for Wilbur's passing, apologizing for being a burden. Henwy urged, "Tubbo, we must go. This fight isn't over until Asmodeus is defeated."

"But... Wilbur!" Tubbo cried.

"Raise your head. We'll honor them by ending this together."

Word of Jerome and Wilbur's deaths spread, and Sigils couldn't hold back tears. Reflecting on the loss, he mumbled to himself, "Why is everyone dying?"

Karen, noticing Sigils's grief, approached and asked, "Are you alright?"

Wiping away tears, Sigils responded, "I'm fine. Just saddened by the loss of comrades."

"Remember, you're not alone. We'll get through this together," Karen reassured.

"I'm grateful for our collaboration. Maybe we could be associates?" Sigils proposed.

"I doubt it. The leaders rarely get along. But it's a good idea," Karen replied.

As the two ran, he was informed by Lindsay's letter, Sigils realized there were not four but five forms of the demon king. Despite the losses, he resolved, "Nevertheless, I must defeat Asmodeus for everyone's sake."

The echoes of defiance reverberated, declaring that Asmodeus would meet his final demise.