43: New Uniforms, New Rivalries

"I love the new uniforms! It's so cool!" Loaf exclaimed.

"And we add cloaks as well, to make it look more fashionable." Jerome added.

"Why don't you wear one, then?" Crainer asked.

"I wanted to be classic." Jerome replied.

"I see." Crainer replied. Later on, as they talked, SSundee walked in with Slogo, and announced something.

"This fella over here, will be joining us, along with Loaf, Crainer, and Henwy." He announced, and everyone cheered. They were pretty much glad that Loaf and Henwy were back, but they were also happy that former assassins were alive too.

"Where's Henwy, by the way?" GarryBlox asked.

"I've checked where he is." Zud replied. "He's uppercutting Biffle, Sigils, and Nico."

"His skills are still unbeatable." Kate praised.

"I thought he'd forget everything." Mitzefy added.

"Guess he didn't. Like I said, Henwy's reflexes are too good." Ambrew said.

At the training course, Biffle and Sigils were on the floor, and it was down to Nico and Henwy.

"You are gonna defeat him, Henwy!" Biffle exclaimed.

"Sure I can't. I can give him a 10 second head start." Henwy replied.

When Nico lunged on to Henwy, Henwy grabbed his collar with his right hand and his belt with his left hand, and did a full circle and then letting him fly to the wall. Luckily, the wall was soft so he did not suffer any injuries.

"Defeated, again..." Sigils groaned.

"Sorry guys, I tried." Nico replied, groaning.

"Well, at least you had fun, didn't you?" Henwy asked.

"Yeah, totally." Sigils replied sarcastically, getting up.

"I'm sorry for not giving you a head start." Henwy said, pulling Biffle up with his hand.

"It's fine. At least we're four now." Biffle replied. Just then, the door opens, and SSundee walks into the room.

"I'm glad you're back Henwy." SSundee replied.

"I'm glad too." Henwy replied, his hand on his chest, signalling that he's touched or grateful that he is receiving affection.

"Anyways, remember that time I should you a cloak?" SSundee asked.

"The multi coloured cloak? Yeah, I remember." Henwy replied.

SSundee whistled, signalling for Kate to come. Kate arrives, and tosses Henwy the assassin uniform, and he catches it. "We have a new uniform policy."

"Ooh, that's cool. And let me guess, I'm wearing my cloak over it?" Henwy said.

"Yes, you are. And it's handmade!" SSundee replied. "Not really though, I had some help from my wife."

"Either ways, I love it! Even if a certain someone doesn't like it, I'll wear it!" Henwy said, giving 'the look' to Sigils."

"Oh shut up, Henwy!" Sigils exclaimed.

"Also." SSundee began.

"What?" Nico asked.

"Alxton has finished making our weapons." SSundee said.

"Already? That's quick." Biffle replied, amused.

"Yeah, and he wants you to claim it yourself." SSundee added.

"I don't wanna go." Biffle groaned.

"Why? Are you lazy?" Henwy asked.

"No! I'm not! Well, Garry has requested me to find something he needs and to experiment with it. Since he thought I had luck, so he called me for help." Biffle explained.

"So if you'd guys be gentlemen... can you please get the weapons for me?" Biffle asked, giving his puppy-eyed face.

Sigils and Henwy groaned, and agreed. "Fine, fine. You owe us one."

"Just claiming our own weapons, what could possibly go wrong?"