112: Final Battle Arc; Dawn of Defiance

(There's an Easter egg hidden in here! 🥚)

As Henwy clashed swords with Asmodeus, the battlefield crackled with energy. Each strike reverberated through the air, echoing the determination of those fighting for their lives.

"You think you can defeat me, mortal?" Asmodeus snarled, his voice dripping with malice. "You're nothing but insects to be crushed beneath my feet!"

Henwy gritted his teeth, pushing against the overwhelming force of his opponent. "We may be mortal, but we fight with the strength of our convictions," he retorted, his voice filled with unwavering resolve.

Asmodeus laughed, a deep, guttural sound that sent shivers down the spines of all who heard it. "Convictions won't save you from destruction," he taunted, his eyes gleaming with malevolence.

But Henwy refused to back down, his grip on his sword tightening as he summoned every ounce of strength within him. With a mighty roar, he unleashed a flurry of strikes, each one aimed at weakening Asmodeus' defenses.

"I won't let you win," Henwy gritted through clenched teeth, his sword flashing in the dim light.

Asmodeus chuckled darkly, his gaze cold and calculating. "Your bravery is commendable, mortal, but it will not save you," he retorted, his voice dripping with malice.

But Henwy was unyielding, his resolve unwavering. With a swift movement, he dodged Asmodeus' incoming strike and countered with a powerful blow of his own.

Sigils, watching from the sidelines, felt a surge of hope. "You can do it, Henwy!" he shouted, his voice filled with determination.

But Asmodeus was not so easily defeated. With a roar of rage, he unleashed a barrage of dark energy, sending shockwaves rippling through the air.

Henwy, caught off guard by the sudden assault, staggered backward, his strength waning. But even as he faltered, he refused to back down.

"Stay strong, Henwy!" SSundee called out, his heart pounding with fear and determination.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Henwy lunged forward once more, his sword gleaming in the dim light. With a mighty swing, he aimed for Asmodeus' vulnerable spot, determined to land a decisive blow.

Asmodeus, however, was ready for him. With a flick of his wrist, he deflected Henwy's attack and countered with a devastating strike of his own.

The force of the blow sent Henwy crashing to the ground, his sword clattering from his grasp. Asmodeus loomed over him, his eyes glowing with malevolence.

"It's over, mortal," Asmodeus sneered, his voice dripping with contempt. "You cannot hope to defeat me."

But Henwy refused to surrender. With a defiant glare, he spat blood onto the ground and struggled to his feet, but failed, and succumbed to unconsciousness, and more blood oozed out from his body.

"HENWY!" SSundee called out.

"I may not defeat you," SSundee admitted, his voice hoarse with exhaustion, "but I will never stop fighting, and we can do this!"

With a fierce cry, SSundee charged at Asmodeus once more, his determination burning bright. And as the battle raged on, the fate of the world hung in the balance.

Sigils stops them, by striking a blow on Asmodeus to push both of them away from fighting. SSundee tried to attack again, but Sigils punches him away.

"Sorry, I don't have any heartstrings left for you to tug on." Sigils began. "You want compassion? Move on. You want fair? Tough shit. Time's wasting." Sigils warned SSundee, and asked, "Pick your side, Ian. Me... or the bitch I'm gonna kill?"

The trio engaged Asmodeus in a synchronized assault, their combined strength creating an opening. Crainer, Tubbo, and Zud, inspired by the unity, intensified their attacks. Asmodeus struggled under the relentless barrage.

Amidst the chaos, Gold, recovering from the previous exchange, gathered his strength. Mas, by his side, encouraged him, "We can do this, Gold."

With renewed determination, Gold unleashed a powerful energy attack, creating a brief respite in Asmodeus' assault. The fighters seized the moment, exploiting every weakness they could find.

Asmodeus, now visibly weakened, roared in frustration. Slogo, noticing the demon's vulnerability, seized the opportunity, after treating every fighter's injuries for long. "For everyone he's hurt!" he shouted, tearing off Asmodeus' remaining wing.

But Asmodeus, fueled by his boundless fury, fought back with a ferocity that seemed impossible to overcome. Tentacles lashed out in all directions, striking fear into the hearts of those who dared to oppose him.

"We need to end this," Sigils declared, his eyes blazing with determination. "We can't afford to let him regain his strength."

With a nod of agreement, the group pressed forward, their attacks growing more relentless with each passing moment. Asmodeus, sensing the tide of battle turning against him, let out a roar of frustration.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" A voice yelled, and it revealed to be Crainer, who grabs Asmodeus' left arm and rips it clean off his body in anger sacrificing his own arms in the process.

"You think you can defeat me?" he bellowed, his voice echoing across the battlefield. "I am eternal! I am unstoppable!"

"That's what you think!"

"You're nothing but a pawn in this game," Asmodeus sneered, his voice dripping with contempt.

Slogo gritted his teeth, his muscles straining against the force of Asmodeus' onslaught. With every swing of his sword, he fought with all his might, refusing to back down in the face of overwhelming odds, and Asmodeus lost both his arms and legs, and his tentacles had to be his temporary new legs until he regenerated again.

He slashed through his arms and legs! That's so cool! Sigils thought. No wonder Henwy said he's so strong and talented!

Nico throws an ageing potion created by Loaf before the battle, watching the spectacle unfold, realized the significance. "The ageing potion weakened him, and now our combined efforts are unraveling his essence!"

Undeterred, Asmodeus opens his mouth wide, going from his torso to the top of his head and attempts to eat Sigils with it.

But before Asmodeus could complete his sinister feast, a figure stepped forward, intercepting the demon's gnashing jaws. It was Karan, his eyes ablaze with determination and defiance. With a swift motion, he thrust himself between Asmodeus and Sigils, taking the brunt of the monstrous bite.

"Karan, no!" Sigils cried out, horror and disbelief etched on his face as he witnessed his friend's selfless act.

"I w-won't... let you b-be devoured by t-this... fiend!" Karan grunted through clenched teeth, his body trembling from the force of Asmodeus's assault. Blood trickled from the wounds inflicted by the demon's razor-sharp teeth, staining the ground beneath him.

...

...

...

As the sun slowly started to rise.