69: Assassin Training Arc; Final Test

Everyone was finally done with the trainings, and now it was time for the last test— the final test. Conducted by SSundee, every assassin has to use the trainings earlier to defeat him. But SSundee wanted to make this challenging, and made everyone team up to versus just one of him. But he had other backup plans.

"Are you ready?" SSundee asked.

Biffle and GarryBlox were unwillingly, and wanted to say no, but SSundee didn't care. "You don't have a choice, take this!" He yelled, and threw a potion directly at Sigils and Nico jumps in to dodge the attack for Sigils, and he gets hit by the poison.

"Crap!" Nico yelled.

"We'll take this from here, Nico! Just rest!" Ambrew yelled.

"Oh there's no resting in my watch!" SSundee declared, and threw another potion, but with insane reflexes, Zud grabs the bottle's neck.

"Nice try." Zud replied.

"Impressive." SSundee praised.

With Nico down with the poison effects, and with them assigning Biffle to assist him, SSundee didn't want to give Nico a break, and threw a rock at him, but thankfully his friends have been working together and protected him the best they could.

Thinking that this could take forever, SSundee wanted to speed things up. "Phase 2!" He yelled, and Loaf was there, threw a speed potion at SSundee, and he ran away, daring them to catch him.

"Is he just playing games?!" Sigils asked annoyed.

"I doubt it. Being friends with him for very long, I don't think he just wants to have a little fun." Ambrew replied.

"Look what I found!" Zud replied, and it was chest, with speed potions enough for every assassin.

"Where's you find it?" Biffle questioned.

"In a corner. And there are healing potions too!" Zud added.

"Give them to Nico, quick!" Mitzefy suggested.

After healing up, they drank the speed potion and dashed to chase SSundee. Impressed, SSundee yelled, "Phase 3!"

Slogo appears, and he dropped obstacles to dodge such as rocks, banana peels, fruits, water, you name it. With them dodging flawlessly, he decided it was time for another phase.

"Phase 4!" SSundee yelled, and Jerome appears, and launches deadly obstacles such as fireballs, bullets, and rockets.

"Where are they getting these from?!" Zud complained.

Trolling them a bit, SSundee yelled, "Phase 5!"

"Just how many phases are there?!" Biffle complained.

Crainer appears, and launches dolls that could move to attack them mid running.

"What the—?!"

The dolls launched on them, but finding a gun on the floor, GarryBlox picks it up and shoots all the dolls off his friends. Getting back on their feet, they continue running to chase SSundee, who was not far from them.

"Phase 6!" SSundee yelled, making the assassins groan, most likely thinking at how many phases were there. Jelly appears, and drops fish down the course.

Wait, why do they even have fish for? Is it to scare Biffle? Sigils thought.

Another challenge was up! "Phase 7!" SSundee yells, and Kate appears, dropping the ground leaving it to only be a narrow path for them to run in a line. But that did nothing to the assassins as they were focused on getting SSundee.

"Well you leave me no choice!" SSundee exclaimed. "Last phase, Henwy! And you know what I want."

Henwy appears, and pulls down a lever, then turning the knob to its maximum limit, and rocks start to tumble down. One rock hits the path, and Mitzefy falls, but Sigils grabs her right on time. "I've got you!"

"Thanks." Mitzefy thanked

"Don't mention it." Sigils replied. "Come on! We've got to beat Ian!"

After hours of battling, everyone was worn out, including SSundee himself. Having an idea, Mitzefy whispered to Sigils her plan, and he agrees. Taking her wooden sword, Sigils grabs Mitzefy (not in a romantic way, hell no 💀) and launches her into the air and hits SSundee. SSundee, impressed, ends the entire training.

"We've got a winner!" SSundee proclaimed, acknowledging the impressive feat.

"That's impressive, Mitz." SSundee praised.

"Thanks. I don't think I could have done it without Sigils," Mitzefy humbly replied.

"Since your partnership was strong, I think toy both should move up a rank!" SSundee declared, and they both cheered.

"Favouritism." Biffle muttered.

Before the celebrations could fully commence, SSundee redirected their attention, declaring:

"Now, everyone!"

"We need a meeting."