Mine

"You know what , it just won't work , I'll never get pregnant" I sob to my husband after many attempts and many times of trying for me to get pregnant it just doesn't work.

78

"Listen babe , just fuck it now , you know how much responsibility a child is , maybe it's god telling us we aren't ready" my husband says to me , we've been married for 8 years and all I want is for us to have a child , I feel as if I am at the perfect stage in my life to be a mother and it's been a dream of mine.

4

"Listen here Lucas , you go to work , then go for drinks with your friends , you smoke drugs here and there and then come back home to a cooked meal because I don't drink with my girls anymore because I AM TRYING TO stay healthy so that I can have our baby" I complain to him because I come home always before him because he's living his best life outside and comes back home to his slave of a wife who cooks for him.

9

"Your right I know babe , I've been slacking , it's just sometimes the boys pester me too much but I swear I never will prioritise them over you , I love you" he pulls me into his arms and kisses my lips softly

78

I can taste cigarettes on his breath and it just annoys me more "LUCAS smoking weakens the sperm , I told you this , did you have to smoke when I'm ovulating?" I yell at him

"Babe babe it was just one , I swear" he sighs as he runs his hands through his hair , I don't mean to nag but this house is lonely and I want to be a mother and even Lucas wanted a child , he isn't as excited for a child anymore considering we've had our luck failed so many times.

4

"Come on" he lifts me up and carries me to our bedroom and we have rounds of sex.
-

51

"Babe what the hell are you doing?" He sighs as he watches me lift my legs in the air

"I'm trying to get the sperm to swim through" I say to him

110

He sighs as he turns his body over to the other side of the bed.

-
2 weeks later

"Negative" I throw the pregnancy test in the bin and sigh

3

"What the fuck really? But you two have been fucking none stop , how is that possible?" Rosé says with surprise

"What if he's faking it?" Jisoo says as she slides on the wheely chair in my house , Rosé and I are in pyjamas drinking coffee.

1

"He for sure wasn't , it was dripping down my leg" i sigh

65

"Did he stick it in the right hole?" Jisoo asks again , this time Rosé kicks the back of Jisoo's chair to get rid of her.

77

"Maybe I'm not well? I could have frozen eggs" I gasp "SHUT UP" I shout before Jisoo says something stupid

"I was gonna say let's just boil them" she begins slapping her leg and laughing "We'll pump some hot water into your vagina and boom"

70

"Why?" Rosé says as she sighs heavily and then turns back to me

"Seriously Jendeuk maybe we should get you checked out" Rosé says to me