2

Jennie POV

The moment we closed the door, we looked at this small TV that's located beside the door. It shows the view of who is outside our door.

They're so cute, jumping excitedly and skipping towards their apartment.

2

"What's in your mind, Jennie?" Chip asked me and I sighed.

"I think she has a girlfriend... I saw her phone picture when she passed me her phone." I said in defeat and Chaeyoung rubbed my back.

Yes, I have to admit that Lisa is so adorable. She's like a living Barbie doll. I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life.

She saved me and made me feel so safe. Similar to mummy's hug but even better since her height is taller than me.

I brushed my hair to the back as I walked towards my room.

She already has someone Jennieyah...

It was just this morning where I realised I may have liked her more than a normal friend.

---Flashback---

After Lisoo went back to their balcony safely, Chaeyoung and I went back into the room.

My heartbeat was beating like crazy when we did that telepathy thing. I've never felt this way before...

"Hey... What's wrong? Are you feeling sick again?" Chip asked me and I shook my head.

"N-nothing is wrong... Let's eat the porridge that Mummy has made for us." I said as I pulled Chaeyoung out and went towards the dining table.

We entered the room to decide which sightseeing plan to go for.

Something is seriously wrong with me.

"Yah... If you have a problem, don't keep it to yourself. Tell me, Jennieyah... We are in this together right?" Chaeyoung caressed my hands.

I grab Lisoo's plan and put the two torn pieces together. There's a cute couple band on our heads.

"Chip... I think I'm in love." I whispered as my hands glided on a cartoon drawing of me and Lisa.

"Ah... Jinjja? Who is it? Hanbin? Jungkook?" Chaeyoung asked and I shook my head.

"Lisa..." I whispered.

"Wow... I didn't think you would go that way." Chaeyoung said and I scratched my nape.

"Chaeyoungah, have you ever seen me entertaining any of those village boys?" I asked and Chaeyoung shook her head before widening her eyes.

"Ohhhh... It's so much clearer now. Anyways, go for it! You're close with her parents anyways and her mum is already attached to you." Chaeyoung said and I smiled.

"I'll just go with the flow... Who knows if she has a boyfriend or girlfriend? I think we should just get to know each other better first." I sigh and Chaeyoung nodded.