3

Lisa's POV

"Two more items and we're good to go." I said to Jennie smiling.

"Yes! I'm so tired!" She complained.

"Aww you want to take a rest first?" I ask concerned.

"Nah, I'll take a rest after." She said giving me a reassuring smile.

I gulped.

"What?" She asked. Maybe she noticed my reaction.

"Nothing Princess." I answered while offering my hand for her to take. She casually accepted it then we continue walking. This made my heart flutter.

"So our last two items are chocolates and letter. Hmm what are the clues Lisa?" She asked me.

I checked and saw direction.

"There's a direction, I think we need to follow it." I answered.

"Okay let's go. We still have 2 remaining hours." She stated.

***

Jennie's POV

"A store?"

"I didn't bring money. How about you Princess?" Lisa asked me hoping that made me gulped.

She chuckled.

"So I guess you didn't bring any either. How come will be able to pay for chocolates and envelope (letter)?" She stated the obvious. "We're quite far from our hotel, specially if we walk." She added.

"Should we give up?" I ask defeated already.

"Nah of course not Princess. Come, we'll try our luck talking to the owner." She suggested then gently dragged me inside the store. Its a small store with varieties of items and since Valentine's Day is approaching some of the displayed items are all about it.

We slowly walked to the counter but when we're near there, we saw some of our colleagues talking to the owner.

"Come on! We need those. We'll pay for sure, it's just that we didn't bring our wallets with us now." One of the Kim's Corp. employee said rudely that made me raised my brow.

"I'm sorry, I can't fully trust your words Sir. This is a small shop as you can see and we can't afford to risk even the cheapest item in here." The store owner (I guess) calmly stated.

"What the?! Can't you listen? WE.WILL.PAY.YOU!" He rudely answered back.

I'm about to approach them but I felt Lisa's hand removed from gripping mine and when I look up she's already walking towards them.

I decided to follow her.

"Mr. Jung." She called the man talking to the old lady (owner).

The man immediately bow the moment he saw Lisa.

"Ms. Manoban. You here, is it mean you also have the same task? Did you bring money?" He asked immediately and Lisa shook her head.

The man looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry Ms. Manoban, I did everything but this lady won't believe me, I guess there's no way you'll convince her as well. If you don't have money to buy the needed things I'm afraid there's no way for you to get those." He informed.

Lisa acted as if she didn't hear him and proceeded to where the owner is. She respectfully bowed and smiled.

"I'm so sorry for my colleague's behavior Ma'am. I'll talk to him don't worry." She said eyeing Mr. Jung. The man gulped. I know he's terrified because of what Lisa said.